|Mabe Village Ruins|
Features and Overview
The Mabe Village Ruins are the remains of a village that existed prior to the second Great Calamity which can be found roughly in the center of Hyrule Field. During the Great Calamity, the Mabe Village Ruins were destroyed and later remained under constant threat of a Guardian Stalker, which prowls the Field west of the Ruins. The inactive remains of two Guardians can be found throughout the Village Ruins. These Guardians can be searched for Ancient Materials. Similarly, a broken wagon can be found at the southeastern edge of the Village Ruins, which can be searched for Materials.
The Mabe Village Ruins are where the thief, Misko, hid an article of treasure after stealing it from Hyrule Castle. Link can learn the whereabouts of this treasure by reading Misko's EX Journal in the Outpost Ruins. According to the Journal, Misko hid the treasure in the Ruins near farmland where many people once gathered, referring to the Ranch Ruins. The metallic Treasure Chest containing Tingle's Tights can be found embedded in the ground underneath the remains of a Guardian at the southern part of the Ruins. In order to retrieve the Chest, Link must use the Magnesis Rune.
Link can find a stone Treasure Chest atop a keep on the western side of the Village Ruins, which contains a Silver Rupee. Another stone Treasure Chest containing a bundle of 10 Ice Arrows can be found in the remains of a building at the center of the Ruins. A third stone Treasure Chest containing a bundle of 10 regular Arrows sits atop some ruins beside the small pond at the southern portion of the Village Ruins. A dried well sits in the western portion of the Village Ruins, around which Link can find Barrels and metal crates.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||メーベの町跡 (Mēbe no Machi Ato)||Mēbe Village Ruins|
|SpanishLA||Aldea Mabe||Mabe Village|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Mabe Village Ruins" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "The green garments of the man who wished to be a fairy are hidden in the ruins of Hyrule Field. Find these pieces at the ruins where trade flourished...at the ruins where sinners were imprisoned...and at the village next to farmland where many people once gathered." — Misko's EX Journal (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yahaha! You found me!" — Korok (Breath of the Wild)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild — The Complete Official Guide (Piggyback) pg. 351
- "Aldea Mabe" — Map (Breath of the Wild)