|Maag Halan Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
Maag Halan Shrine is located in Mido Swamp in the northeast corner of the Great Hyrule Forest. Link must first talk to Damia at the entrance of the Korok Trial, who will give Link the Shrine Quest "The Test of Wood".
The Quest requires Link to travel a path set before him using the entire Korok Weapon Set: a Forest Dweller's Sword, Forest Dweller's Shield, and Forest Dweller's Bow. Once Link reaches the end of the path without any of his equipment burning or being broken, the Shrine will reveal itself, completing the Quest.
Maag Halan Shrine features no puzzles, simply a direct path to Maag Halan. Along this path is a Treasure Chest containing a Giant Ancient Core. As Link approaches Maag Halan, the Monk will give Link a Spirit Orb for reaching the Shrine, and will wish Link well before fading away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Mohmran||Mohmran Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Maag Halan Shrine
Maag Halan's Blessing" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, hero guy! I was told you'd be coming. But do you really think you're ready for the Test of Wood?! Some say it's the hardest of the Korok Trials. But it's not complicated—all you need to do is equip this Korok weapon set and reach the shrine at the back of the area. Are you ready to try it?" — Damia (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Maag Halan. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth." — Maag Halan (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have done well to arrive at this shrine. A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Maag Halan (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Maag Halan (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Mohmran" — Map (Breath of the Wild)