"Reach Zora's Domain"
Once Link arrives in Zora's Domain and completes the "Reach Zora's Domain" Main Quest, he can speak to Laflat to obtain this Side Quest. She explain to Link that she overheard Sidon exclaiming that he and Link were going to stop Divine Beast Vah Ruta's flow of water.[note 1] To capitalize on his venture up Ploymus Mountain, Laflat asks Link to capture a Picture of a Lynel. Laflat further explains that she requires a Picture in order to scare off any would-be divers that are seeking to dive from Shatterback Point after being goaded by Gruve.
In order to fulfill Laflat's request, Link must capture a Picture of any red-maned Lynel. As the nearest Lynel to Zora's Domain is the one atop Ploymus Mountain, she directs Link there.
Once Link has taken a suitable Picture, he can return to Laflat and show it to her. Upon seeing it, she will exclaim in fright before excusing herself. She then thanks Link for providing a suitably scary Picture and offers him the Zora Greaves in return. With this, the Side Quest is marked as completed.
|1||Laflat asked that you show her a picture of a red-maned Lynel if you see one. The nearest one she knows of is on Ploymus Mountain.|
Use whatever means you have at your disposal to give her a look.
|Complete||You showed Laflat a picture of a red-maned Lynel.|
She gave you her Zora greaves as a reward.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Lynel Safari
Zora's Domain" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "Prince Sidon ran off through the eastern gate. He was shouting something like... "I'm off to stop the Divine Beast! Link the Hylian is coming with me!" I assume that means you're going up Ploymus Mountain in search of shock arrows?" — Laflat (Breath of the Wild)
- "Link... The Divine Beast has been appeased, but I fear there is still something that threatens the domain..." — Laflat (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Yes.] If so, I have a request that is...somewhat related. There's a red-maned monster called a Lynel that lives on Ploymus Mountain. I REALLY need a picture of a Lynel. It can be a picture of any red-maned Lynel. Not just the one on the mountain. So what do you say? Can you get me a picture of a Lynel?" — Laflat (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Understood!] I am glad that was settled so quickly. See, there's this fool in the domain who goads people into jumping off of Shatterback Point on Ploymus Mountain. It's an incredibly dangerous jump, and this guy pressures people into jumping off by questioning their courage. He's a real bottom-feeder. If this keeps up, someone is surely going to wind up horribly injured! I need a picture of a Lynel to show everyone how scary they are. That way, maybe people will stop going up there. Does that answer your question, Link? I'll leave the details to you. Just bring me a picture of a Lynel so I can describe them in terrible detail. Thank you!" — Laflat (Breath of the Wild)
- "Laflat asked that you show her a picture of a red-maned Lynel if you see one. The nearest one she knows of is on Ploymus Mountain.
Use whatever means you have at your disposal to give her a look." — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "Link! How is that Lynel mission coming along?" — Laflat (Breath of the Wild)
- "[I have your picture.] Oh, wow! Please show me!" — Laflat (Breath of the Wild)
- "WAAAH?! *ahem* My apologies... That sound was not very dignified, was it? P-pardon me... I'm all better now. That Lynel... How terrifying! One look at this, and I doubt anyone would get any reckless ideas about visiting Ploymus Mountain!" — Laflat (Breath of the Wild)
- "Thank you! I'll tell the children of the domain about this. Maybe that will scare them away from the mountain. Oh, right! Now for your reward..." — Laflat (Breath of the Wild)