Location and Uses
Breath of the Wild
Lynel Hooves are Monster Parts that can be found by defeating all types of Lynels. They're heavier than horse hooves and can be used in a Cooking Pot with critters to make Elixirs. The Kochi Dye Shop also accepts Lynel Hooves as an ingredient for Black Dye, but they can also be exchanged for Mon at the Fang and Bone.
The final riddle Walton tells during the Side Quest "Riddles of Hyrule" asks Link to bring him an item that starts with "H" and ends with "oof".  If Link places a Lynel Hoof in front of him, Walton will cheer that he figured it out. As a reward for deciphering all the riddles, Walton will give Link a Diamond.
Two pieces of Armor require Lynel Hooves in order to be upgraded at a Great Fairy Fountain. The Barbarian Set needs them for its second and third tiers, while the Soldier's Set needs them for its final tier.
- Total for Barbarian Set: 18 (0, 2, 4, 0) x3
- Total for Soldier's Set: 6 (0, 0, 0, 2) x3
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Sabot de Lynel||Lynel Hoof|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Lynel Hoof
This rare ingredient can be obtained only from a Lynel's foot. It's larger and heavier than a horse's hoof. It's useful for making elixirs but may have uses beyond that." — Inventory (Breath of the Wild)
- "Lynel Hoof
This rare ingredient can be obtained only from a Lynel's foot. It's larger and heavier than a horse's hoof. It's likely to serve some purpose." — Spoils (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
- "If stepped on by this, you will go poof! It starts with an H and ends with an oof!" — Walton (Breath of the Wild)
- "Lynel hoof! That's it! THAT'S IT! You got it!" — Walton (Breath of the Wild)
- "I knew you could do it, Mr. Hero! Here is your reward!" — Walton (Breath of the Wild)