Lorn is a Gerudo merchant who manages a Lorn's Fruit Stand in Gerudo Town. She sells a variety of fruit at her stall. If Link speaks to Lorn, she claims that her fruit is fresh, juicy and perfect for eating. The Gerudo child Dalia can be found sleeping at her Shop during the night, suggesting that Dalia is Lorn's daughter. Lorn tells Link that her child loves Fruitcake, but says that it is difficult to find the Tabantha Wheat, Cane Sugar and Goat Butter needed to cook it. Lorn suggests that Link makes Fruitcake himself sometime. If Link sells items to Lorn, she comments that it is fun to see what foreigners carry with them into Gerudo Town and tells him show her more sometime.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Lorn" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Vasaaq. Our fruit here is fresh and juicy, just how everyone likes it!" — Lorn (Breath of the Wild)
- "Smells nice, right? They're perfect for eating now." — Lorn (Breath of the Wild)
- "My kid really loves fruitcake, so I make it every once in a while." — Lorn (Breath of the Wild)
- "I have all the fruit I'd ever need, but it's a bit difficult to find Tabantha wheat, cane sugar, and goat butter..." — Lorn (Breath of the Wild)
- "Anyway, if you have the ingredients, you should try making it yourself sometime." — Lorn (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's fun just seeing the kinds of things that foreigners carry with them when they get here." — Lorn (Breath of the Wild)
- "Feel free to come back and show me more sometime." — Lorn (Breath of the Wild)