Lasli is a member of the Sheikah Tribe living in Kakariko Village. Her job is to call attention to the local Armor Shop owned by Claree called Enchanted. Once Link comes up to speak to her, she immediately begins to fawn over him, saying he is her type. She takes note of the Sheikah Slate he has with him and has to pause to realize what that means. Her outburst startles Link, but she reels back to point out that he must be quite important.
At 9:00 PM, Lasli will run for home, worried about her Grandmother chastising her. Once she is home, she will take a seat and remove her umbrella. Link can speak to her and she will tell him how she used to catch Sunset Fireflies at night. However, she cannot go out anymore due to the monsters and the Yiga Clan, which causes Lasli to lament her misfortune. If Link is already inside the house when Lasli first comes home, she is frightfully startled at first. Then she realizes who it is and relaxes. If Link enters her home late at night, Lasli will call him rude but then inquire about his Sheikah Slate.
Once Link has had his first meeting with Impa, he can visit Lasli in her home at night, which causes her to remark on his kindness. She tells him of how much she enjoyed the nighttime of the Village, but recalls that now she cannot go out late. Lasli wishes that she could do something about her situation. Later on, she will remark on how pretty the Fireflies were that evening. She admits she used to be good at catching them when she was younger.
Lasli awakens and leaves home at 5:00 AM each morning. She will remark on how Link seems to be wide awake so early. She mentions that she is going to work and that Link can join her if he's looking for clothing.
At night, during "The Stolen Heirloom" Shrine Quest, she will sneak off to the small graveyard and quietly mourn the love of her life who was attacked by a monster. Apparently not even Claree knows of her visits. She mentions someone named Jarod during this, but this person is never met.
Lasli's name is derived from raspberry; this is especially apparent in the French translation, where her name, Amboise, is two letters off raspberry in French, framboise.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Oh, my! It's already so dark! I've gotta get back home right away, or Grandmother will scold me!" — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, my name's Lasli. I run a clothing shop in the village with my older sister, Claree. You should stop by sometime." — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "Lasli" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Enchanted is open for business every day of the year!" — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "...Oh, my. Look at that face! You are TOTALLY my type. Hi." — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ooh, and you even have a Sheikah Slate on your hip! ... Wait...huh? A Sheikah Slate?! Isn't that, like...an incredible thing that only incredible people can have?" — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm not sure what this all means, mister... But it seems you're a great deal more important than you appear." — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "I used to go out at night to catch fireflies. They fly away quickly, so you have to sneak up on them slowly. It's more than fun...it's magical." — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "But that's all in the past. Now there are monsters around the village and rumors that the Yiga Clan is nearby and active..." — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "That's why I'm forced to stay inside when it's dark instead of chasing the night. *sigh* I wish I could do something." — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "Argh! Who's there?!" — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh! It's Mr. Hero... You scared me half to death..." — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "... Hey! Who do you think you are?! Don't you think it's rude to barge into a lady's room at night? ...Huh? Isn't that a Sheikah Slate? Could it be that you're the legendary swordsman my grandma told me about? The one from the Great Calamity?! Huh. I thought you'd be a LOT older. Honestly, it's hard for someone as young as me to imagine the Great Calamity... But...judging by the look on your face, I suppose it's hard for you to imagine it too? ... Seriously? Well...I suppose there are a lot of crazy things in this world that are hard to grasp." — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh! You're paying me a visit? That's sweet of you." — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ya know, I used to really love the night. At night the world sparkled and shines in an almost magical way. It's beautiful. Oh, and fireflies are everywhere! Though trying to sneak up on and catch them is quite a challenge. There were times when I'd stay out so late, I didn't realize morning had come. Grandmother always scolded me for that." — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "Wow, the fireflies were gorgeous today. I love that you can see them all year long in this village." — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "But...they're pretty hard to catch. I was pretty good at it when I was a kid, though." — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "Good morniiing! You sure look chipper, even though the day's just begun!" — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm about to go into Claree's place. If you're after some new threads, you're welcome to come along." — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "We're open rain or shine! Enchanted, right this way!" — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- ""This is... where the love of my life sleeps. He got attacked by a monster and... He promised... he would always... protect me..."" — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)
- "Who's there? Is someone... Is someone stalking me right now?! If you're following me, Jarod... I told you it's over between us! So stop following me!" — Lasli (Breath of the Wild)