|Land of Myth|
|Era||Era of the Hero of Time|
|Previous Scenario||Next Scenario|
|"The Sorceress of the Valley"||"The Water Temple"|
After going through one of the newly-created portals, Impa, followed by Sheik and a small group of Hyrulean soldiers, arrive to Death Mountain during the era of the Hero of Time. The Hyrulean Forces begin their search for the Gate of Souls, but are interrupted when a fairy (named Navi in the Wii U version) appears and tells them that the Gorons, along with their chief Darunia, have abducted Princess Ruto. She elaborates that the once-gentle Darunia suddenly changed with the arrival of Princess Zelda. Although the allies' primary focus is finding and closing the gate, they quickly decide to help rescue the princess of the Zoras and find out Zelda's intentions.
The Gorons, unwilling to talk with the Hyrulean Forces, immediately begin their attack against the allies by launching boulder attacks at the Allied Base. Because the Gorons are using the West and East Boulder Keeps to launch their attacks, the Hyrulean Forces quickly capture them to prevent any further damage to their base. However, Darunia becomes enraged that his people are being attacked and begins a rampage against Impa and her troops. With Darunia mad with rage, the young Sheikah suggests that they knock the Goron Chieftain out to get some information regarding both Zelda and Ruto.
Seeing himself overwhelmed by the strength of the Hyrulean Forces, Darunia temporarily retreats to the Chief Room to recover and calls for reinforcements. While the Gorons are being led by a group of Goron Captains to reclaim both Boulder Keeps, Darunia emerges from his room seemingly without a scratch and begins to accompany his people in recapturing the keeps to launch more boulder attacks. Impa and Sheik are surprised by the fast recovery of the Goron Chieftain and wonder if his base is hiding a secret to him replenishing his health. Sheik then devises a plan but requires the aid of Impa to secure the West Boulder Keep in order to execute it. Once Sheik makes it safely to the keep, she fires a boulder into the Enemy Base and destroys its gate, revealing the entrance to Darunia's room. The Goron infuriated Chieftain retreats to his chamber and commands all of the Gorons to attack the Allied Base since Sheik's attack ruined his premium Rock Sirloin. As part of this plan, the Gorons summon Bombchus to the battlefield with the intention of blowing up the base; however, the Hyrulean Forces defeat the Bombchu Operators controlling the explosives and use them to conquer the remaining keeps, including the Enemy Base.
When Impa and Sheik enter the Enemy Base, they find that two Big Poes are controlling the Gorons and are the cause for their aggressive behavior. Destroying the two monsters rids Darunia of the enchantments and decreases his power, allowing the allies to return the Chieftain's sanity by defeating him one last time. Not realizing his actions, Darunia quickly apologizes for the harm they had caused and releases Princess Ruto at the request of Sheik.
After the Scenario finishes, Darunia becomes a playable character and his weapon, the Magic Hammer, becomes available for use.
|Hyrulean Forces||Goron Forces||Rogue Forces|
|On a ledge northwest from the W. Boulder Keep (requires Hookshot)|
|Room south of the Chief's Room||Play as Sheik, defeat Darunia two or more times and obtain 1,500 KOs/control at least 7 keeps ((HWL | HWDE)) before the Enemy Base opens|
Piece of Heart
|East Goron Keep||Play as Impa|
|Beneath boulder on southern path from the E. Boulder Keep||Play as Sheik|
|Names in Other Regions|
|German||Das Land der Mythen||The Land of Myth|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Leading a small force of Hyrulean soldiers, Impa stepped into one of the newly opened portals. The kingdom spread out before her seemed like the Hyrule she knew, yet it was somehow very different. Before long, she realized that they had traveled back to the era of the mythical Hero of Time. Awed, Impa began her search for the Gate of Souls. She sensed an evil presence on Death Mountain and set out for the ominous peak. And with her came the mysterious Sheik..." — N/A (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Hey! Listen! Princess Ruto is in trouble! She was abducted by the Gorons! Their leader Darunia used to be such a gentle soul. Someone named Zelda showed up and... He hasn't been the same since!" — Navi (Hyrule Warriors)
- "I'm concerned about our primary mission... But first we have to rescue Princess Ruto." — Sheik (Hyrule Warriors)
- "They don't look like they're willing to talk... I guess we'll just have to force our way by." — Impa (Hyrule Warriors)
- "One more step, and we'll flatten you with great, big boulders!" — Goron Captain (Hyrule Warriors)
- "We have to stop the falling rocks. Perhaps capturing the Boulder Keeps is a good start..." — Sheik (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Wonderful! We've stopped the falling rocks! Our base should be safe for now." — Impa (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Who dares attack the noble Gorons?! Whoever you are, prepare to battle a Goron Chieftain!" — Darunia (Hyrule Warriors)
- "So, Darunia has appeared...? Very well. We must stop his rampage then." — Sheik (Hyrule Warriors)
- "We need him to calm down so we can get some answers... We must knock him out!" — Impa (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Not bad... I'll have to withdraw for now, but only so I can strike back twice as hard!" — Darunia (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Big brother Darunia! We're on it!" — Goron Captain (Hyrule Warriors)
- "YEEEEEES! I'm back to fighting strength! Brothers, we're marching out again!" — Darunia (Hyrule Warriors)
- "He looks like he hasn't a scratch on him... Will there be no end to this battle?" — Sheik (Hyrule Warriors)
- "I wonder how he's replenishing his health... Is his base hiding some secret?" — Impa (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Allow me to try something. First, I need to get into that keep..." — Sheik (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Hurry and capture that keep. We need it to put my plan into action" — Sheik (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Aaah! The premium rock sirloin I had hidden in my chambers! It's ruined! GRAH! You! I won't forgive you! Gorons! Move out!" — Darunia (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Let's blow up their base with a Bombchu!" — Goron Captain (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Somebody must be controlling the Bombchu! We have to find and defeat whoever it is!" — Impa (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Defeat the Bombchu Operators to take control of the Bombchus!" — N/A (Hyrule Warriors)
- "I feel as if the sorceress is behind this... Could her allies be controlling the Gorons?" — Impa (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Defeat the Big Poes to remove Darunia's enchantments!" — N/A (Hyrule Warriors)
- "I didn't realize what we were doing! Forgive us! Someone was twisting our minds!" — Darunia (Hyrule Warriors)
- "Would you mind kindly releasing Princess Ruto?" — Sheik (Hyrule Warriors)