The Lanayru Mine is a notable mine where the Ancient Robots would collect their main power source, Timeshift Stones, and then transport them to the Lanayru Mining Facility. It is the first area that Link visits while traversing through the Lanayru Desert region. The mine used to be a lush green area, processing a large amount of high quality soil and Timeshift Stones. However, due to the actions of the inhabitants of the region, it slowly began to turn into a desert over the course of hundreds of years. The Lanayru Mine is where Link first activates a Timeshift Crystal, which, upon activation, turns the surrounding area into a past state, replenishing the citizens, objects, and landscape of the affected area. Using the powers of the newly discovered object and the various mine carts scattered around the mine, Link ventures through the mine and reaches the adjacent Lanayru Desert.
- At the mine's entrance, immense rock formations resembling Ancient Robots can be seen in the distance.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ラネール鉱山 (Ranēru Kōzan)||Lanayru Mine|
|FrenchCA||Mines de Lanelle||Lanelle Mines|
|Italian||Miniera di Ranel||Ranel Mine|
|SpanishLA||Minas de Lanayru||Lanayru Mines|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 296
- "Where did you come from, dzzzzt? We're here collecting Timeshift Stones and transporting them to Lanayru Mining Facility. Stay away from the blue stones, zrrpt. They're too dangerous for humans!" — Ancient Robot (Skyward Sword)
- "The Timeshift Stones power us, as well as the machines we use, vreep! That's why we have to stay hard at work, zoop!" — Ancient Robot (Skyward Sword)
- "That's a mine cart for transporting Timeshift Stones, zrrpt. They're not for human use, so get lost, vrrm!" — Ancient Robot (Skyward Sword)
|Hyrule in Skyward Sword|
Error: Image is invalid or non-existent.
|Click on a location|