Laflat is the chief secretary for the Zora royal family. As Link enters Zora's Domain, she can be seen inspecting Mipha's statue for damage. When prompted, she will explain Mipha's story and that the soldiers she healed still remember her and says that these elders can tell him more.
After Link speaks with King Dorephan, Laflat is found gazing out at Ploymus Mountain. If Link approaches her, she will explain that there is an individual in the domain who is encouraging Zora to jump into the East Reservoir Lake from Shatterback Point, where there is a dangerous Lynel. She asks Link to take a picture of this Lynel that she can show to the children of the domain to deter them from making the climb. Agreeing to help her results in Link gaining the "Lynel Safari" Side Quest. Upon seeing the Lynel, she will at first scream in shock, but will quickly compose herself. She gives Link a pair of Zora Greaves as a reward, explaining that her father previously operated an armor shop in Zora's Domain but was forced to close due to a lack of Hylian visitors. The Zora greaves were the last pair in stock.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Laflat" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, where are my manners? I am Laflat. I am the chief secretary for the royal family." — Laflat (Breath of the Wild)
- "See, there's this fool in the domain who goads people into jumping off of Shatterback Point on Ploymus Mountain." — Laflat (Breath of the Wild)
- "I need a picture of a Lynel to show everyone how scary they are. That way, maybe people will stop going up there." — Laflat (Breath of the Wild)
- "WAAAH?!" — Laflat (Breath of the Wild)
- "But over time, the number of Hylians visiting the domain dwindled, and my father had to close his armor shop." — Laflat (Breath of the Wild)
- "These Zora greaves here were the last pair left in the stock room when he closed up shop." — Laflat (Breath of the Wild)