Entrance to the Shrine
Kuh Takkar Shrine is located in the Gerudo Highlands, at the base of Laparoh Mesa. To access the Ancient Shrine, Link must melt the chunk of ice that is frozen around the shrine with any flammable item in order to gain access to the shrine. As he enters, he's greeted by the Shrine's Monk, Kuh Takkar.
An ice block can be found right in front of Link. When he approaches it, Kuh Takkar can be heard, telling Link that the path forward will only open when Link offers a block of ice.
The Kuh Takkar Shrine features one chamber with multiple columns of fire. In order to complete the Trial, Link must bring an ice block to Kuh Takkar without melting it in the fire. Link must then use a metal block placed in lava in order to traverse through the fire. Once Link does this, the door will open and Link will meet Kuh Takkar.
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Utak||Utak Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Kuh Takkar Shrine
Melting Ice Hazard" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Kuh Takkar. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Kuh Takkar (Breath of the Wild)
- "Offer before me a block of ice. Only then will the path forward open." — Kuh Takkar (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Kuh Takkar (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Kuh Takkar (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Utak" — Map (Breath of the Wild)