|Korsh O'hu Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
The Korsh O'hu Shrine is found in the East Gerudo Ruins in the Gerudo Desert, though it's initially buried beneath the sand. By speaking to Rotana in Gerudo Town, Link can hear some of her archeological research. She'll tell Link about the East Gerudo Ruins, where she discovered an ancient scripture. This initiates the Shrine Quest "The Seven Heroines".
At the East Gerudo Ruins, Link will find several metallic spheres, each bearing its own symbol. These symbols correspond with the symbols on the statues of the Seven Heroines. Link must locate each sphere and place it in front of its corresponding statue.
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Ivoshik||Ivoshik Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Korsh O'hu Shrine
Korsh O'hu's Blessing" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "I can't explain why...but I trust you for some reason. I'll tell you the details of my research if you can keep a secret." — Rotana (Breath of the Wild)
- "There's a temple east of here near the entrance to the Gerudo Desert. It's dedicated to the seven giant statues of the heroines, said to be the divine protectors of the Gerudo. It was at this temple that I originally discovered the ancient scripture. It reads: "When the symbols of the seven find their place, the blessed path will be revealed."" — Rotana (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Korsh O'hu. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth." — Korsh O'hu (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have done well to arrive at this shrine. A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Korsh O'hu (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Korsh O'hu (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Ivoshik" — Map (Breath of the Wild)