|Korgu Chideh Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
Korguh Chideh Shrine is located on top of Koholit Rock on Eventide Island, though it's initially buried beneath the ground. When Link first steps foot onto Eventide Island, he will hear the voice of the Monk, Korgu Chideh, who tells him he's relied on his equipment through his journey.
However, Korgue Chideh says Link will have to abandon his equipment, and Korgu Chideh will take all of his Armor and Items. In order to access the Ancient Shrine, Link must offer up the Ancient Orbs to the Stone Sphere Sockets on the island. This initiates the Shrine Quest "Stranded on Eventide".
There are three Ancient Orbs in total. One Ancient Orb can be found in the Monster Stronghold along the eastern edge of the Island. A second Orb is tied around the neck of the Blue Hinox sleeping at the base of Koholit Rock, requiring Link to either sneak it away or to defeat the Hinox. The third and final Ancient Orb is found on a platform in the Monster camp on Koholit Rock.
Three Stone Sphere Sockets can also be found around Eventide Island. One is located off the northern edge of Toronbo Beach, and Link must use Cryonis to bring an Ancient Orb to it. Another Socket is located within the Monster camp on the southwestern part of the Island. Finally, the last Stone Sphere Socket is found in the Monster camp on Koholit Rock.
Once all three Ancient Orbs have been socketed, Korgu Chideh Shrine will emerge. Since the Trial is complete, Korgu Chideh will return all of Link's belongings. He then instructs Link to enter the Shrine. As Link steps into the Shrine, he is greeted by Korgu Chideh, who informs him that he's proven his worth by arriving.
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Sarshii||Sarshii Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Korgu Chideh Shrine
Korgu Chideh's Blessing" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who has traveled to this island... I present you with a challenge. In your travels, you've relied on the equipment you've found along the way." — Korgu Chideh (Breath of the Wild)
- "Here, you must cast this equipment aside and face this trial with only your wits and whatever you can scavenge." — Korgu Chideh (Breath of the Wild)
- "Offer up the orbs to the three altars on this island. Only then will I acknowledge your skill and return your items." — Korgu Chideh (Breath of the Wild)
- "You've done well to complete the trial. I will now return your things, as I promised." — Korgu Chideh (Breath of the Wild)
- "Come, enter the shrine." — Korgu Chideh (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Korgu Chideh. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth." — Korgu Chideh (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have done well to arrive at this shrine. A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Korgu Chideh (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Korgu Chideh (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Sarshii" — Map (Breath of the Wild)