|Reward||Energizing Honeyed Apple|
This is the final Side Quest from Koko, only activated when all her previous Side Quests have been completed. Koko has decided to make dessert to go along with dinner, settling on a Honeyed Apple since her mother loved them. However, while she is checking her ingredients, she realizes that she is short on Courser Bee Honey.
Since Courser Bees attack people when they get close to their hives, Koko has been unable to gather any Courser Bee Honey herself. She wanted to make Honeyed Apples for her departed mother, but because she can not, she feels like a bad daughter. Should Link attempt to cheer her up, Koko admits that his words are sweet, but not what she needs. If Link tries to offer her Courser Bee Honey when he does not have any in his Inventory, Koko will be able to tell he is lying.
Koko is still beating herself up for being so forgetful when Link returns later. Once Link gives her the Courser Bee Honey, Koko will become excited and asks him to wait while she makes the Honeyed Apple.
Koko is quick to cook up the Energizing Honeyed Apple, which brings back a memory of her mother. Whenever she had a fever, her mother would make a Honeyed Apple just for her. The memories push Koko to start crying, and she promises her mother that she will continue to learn. Once she is able to pull herself together, Koko admits that cooking her mother's dishes makes her feel better. She thanks him and rewards him with the dessert, ending the Side Quest.
|1||Koko is trying to replicate the recipe for her mother's beloved honeyed apples, but she's missing the essential courser bee honey. The courser bees are found in dangerous territory outside of the village, beyond her reach...|
|Complete||When you handed over the courser bee honey, the missing ingredient Koko needed for her mother's special dessert, she prepared the dish. A single taste brought back a flood of memories for her, as tears of joy streamed down her face.|
/////Koko's Recipe Corner/////
1 serving of Mother's honeyed apples:
Dip an apple in courser bee honey. Heat until ready to be sliced and serve warm.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ココナ's キッチン４ (Kokona's kitchin 4)|
|ChineseTR||珂珂娜的廚房4 (Kēkēnà de chúfáng 4)|
|Dutch||Koken met Koko 4|
|FrenchEU||Les recettes de Coconoa 4|
|German||Kokos Küche 4|
|Italian||La cucina di Coco 4|
|Korean||코코나의 키친４ (Kokonaui kichin 4)|
|Russian||«Кохия Коко 4» («Kokhiya Koko 4»)|
|SpanishLA||Las recetas de Koko 4|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Koko's Specialty
Kakariko Village" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "What should Koko make for dessert? OH! Koko will cook a honeyed apple! Mother loved those! It melts in your mouth and is sooo delicious!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Let's see... the ingredients are... an apple and courser bee honey... Hrm? ...Courser bee honey? OH, NO!! Koko is all out of courser bee honey..." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "The bees attack you when you get close to their hives. It's too dangerous for Koko to go get more..." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Koko wanted to make some for Mother in heaven... But...Koko is a bad daughter who can't do anything right." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your sweet words aren't helping... What Koko needs is some sweet courser bee honey" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Voilà! Honey!] Koko knows when someone is lying. Father isn't good at lying either..." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Koko wanted to make a honeyed apple, but Koko forgot the courser bee honey?! Koko is a bad daughter who can't do anything right. Koko will never be like Mother..." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Wait... Is this... courser bee honey!! Are you sure about this? Really? Thank you so much! Koko means it! Just stay right there a second!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "This... This is... Koko...remembers..." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "When Koko had a fever, Mother would always cook this just for Koko. When Mother made her special dessert, she always put some of this in it." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Waaah! Mother!! Koko... Koko...will do her best to try to be as good as you one day! Koko will get better and better! Koko promises!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Koko was able to re-create Mother's dishes! Koko...feels better now!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's all thanks to you! Please, take this!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)