|Reward||Hasty Veggie Cream Soup|
|"Cooking with Koko"|
The Side Quest begins when Link speaks to Koko while she is standing at the pot in Kakariko Village. Koko shares her plan to make Veggie Cream Soup, as she has heard it is nourishing and fortifying. She shares the recipe, which is stewing a Swift Carrot, Rock Salt, and Fresh Milk together in a pot. However, Koko panics when she realizes that she does onot have any Swift Carrots. She becomes sad, recalling that she promised Hasty Veggie Cream Soup to her sister, Cottla.
Link can offer to help her by fetching some, which she will be grateful for. Koko says that she only needs one and she will wait for Link to get it. Once night rolls around, though, she will need to go home. If Link takes too long, Koko will go home for the night and he will have to return during the daytime when she goes back to the kitchen. Should Link refuse to help her or withholds carrots, Koko will call him cold.
Koko continues to chastise herself for being so forgetful and begins to think she is a bad sister who can't look after Cottla the way their mother could. If Link has a Swift Carrot in his Inventory, Koko will be able to tell smell them. Once Link hands one over, she happily thanks him and begins to cook.
As soon as dinner is finished, Koko will give some of her Hasty Veggie Cream Soup to Link to reward him for his help, ending the Quest. She goes on to say that she intends to keep experimenting in the kitchen to become an excellent cook like their mother.
|1||Today's special is hasty veggie cream soup! At least, that's what Koko had in mind, but she forgot to stock up on swift carrots, the key ingredient. |
Hasty veggie cream soup is her little sister Cottla's favorite meal, and Koko hates to see her cry. If only she had some swift carrots...
|Complete||Koko was panicking after forgetting to stock up on swift carrots for the hasty veggie cream soup. But now that she has the ingredients she needs, there's a big smile on both Koko's and Cottla's faces.|
/////Koko's Recipe Corner/////
One serving of hasty veggie cream soup:
Add rock salt and fresh milk to a bowl of swift carrots. Heat and stir to taste.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Koko's Kitchen
Kakariko Village" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "Today's dinner is veggie cream soup! It's super nourishing and fortifying! Well, that's what they say, anyhow. It must be true!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "All you do is toss a swift carrot, rock salt, and fresh milk in a pot and stew it up. Then, voilà! So yummy!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "...OH, NO! Koko is all out of swift carrots!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "But...Koko promised to make Cottla some hasty veggie cream soup..." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "[I'll bring you some.] Thank you! So much!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "OK, Koko just needs one swift carrot! Just one and Koko can get cookin'! Koko will be waiting for you here!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Though, once it gets dark out, Koko will have to head home..." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oooh, that's cold..." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Koko promised to make Cottla some hasty veggie cream soup... But silly Koko forgot the swift carrots! Koko is supposed to take Mother's place for Cottla... Koko is a bad big sister..." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "...Huh? HUH?! Koko smells swift carrots..." — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Is that...a swift carrot?! Thank you so much! So very much! Now Koko can make dinner for Cottla... Yeah! Time to get cookin'!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ooooh, it came out perfect! Here, please have some! Koko's treat!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)
- "Koko wants to try cooking different things so Koko can be a great chef, just like Mother!" — Koko (Breath of the Wild)