Kohm is a Gerudo who manages the Sand-Seal Rental Shop Northwest Booth. Her daughter, Frelly, trains the Sand Seals and manages the southeast booth of the Shop. If Link speaks to Kohm, she introduces herself and says that Link must be the Hylian that Frelly was talking about. Kohm explains that they rent out Sand Seals and that their business is thriving. Kohm also explains how much easier their Sand Seals are to ride than wild Sand Seals because they have been trained. Kohm offers Link a Sand Seal rental for 20 Rupees. If Link ends the conversation by saying "seal you later," Kohm is confused by his pun and questions if that is how younger people talk now.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Kohm" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sav'aaq! The sand seals here were all trained by Frelly. They're faster, and they'll wait for you to return to them." — Essa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Vasaaq! That look... Hmm. You must be the Hylian Frelly was talking about. My name is Kohm—I'm Frelly's mother." — Kohm (Breath of the Wild)
- "We run a shop where we rent out sand seals. If you plan on crossing the desert, you'll need a sand seal!" — Kohm (Breath of the Wild)
- "It may seem unlikely, but we're actually a thriving business. And it's so easy for a customer to get the hang of it!" — Kohm (Breath of the Wild)
- "All you have to do is just stand on your shield and let the sand seal pull you along!" — Kohm (Breath of the Wild)
- "Of course, our sand seals have all been trained. They're much easier to handle than a sand seal you'd find in the wild." — Kohm (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's only 20 rupees to rent one! What do you say?" — Kohm (Breath of the Wild)
- "What? Is that how young people talk now? I wonder if it's just a thing outside Gerudo Town..." — Kohm (Breath of the Wild)