Kofu lives in a house in the northeast portion of Anouki Village. When Link visits the village for the first time, he is tasked by Honcho, the Anouki chief, to pair up all of the Anouki in order to put together a village watch for all the monsters that have begun to appear after the Spirit Tracks vanished. Kofu comments to Link he will not work with anyone who has big horns like his. Due to his preferences, Link ends pairing him with an Anouki named Noko.
When Link brings the traveling Goron who wants to see the snow to Anouki Village, Kofu claims to be the Anouki chief and offers up Honcho's house to the Goron, rendering the true chief homeless. After speaking with the Goron, Kofu decides to visit Goron Village to experience the warmer climate. If Link transports Kofu to Goron Village aboard the Spirit Train, Kofu will reward him with a Force Gem.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Boistacho||From "bois" (antlers) and "moustache"|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "So if I have this right, Kofu seems to dislike Anoukis with larger horns. To put it another way, he's probably willing to pair up with a small-horned Anouki." — N/A (Spirit Tracks)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 288 (ST)
- "My thoughts? I won't work with anyone who's got big horns like mine. Mine are the best in the village. Maybe even best in the world!" — Kofu (Spirit Tracks)
- "Mmm? Yesirree, I sure am the honcho... No doubt about it... Why else would I be sittin' in his--I mean, MY house?" — Kofu (Spirit Tracks)
- "Well, Honcho, since you are going on a trip, thanks for letting me use your house!" — Goron (Spirit Tracks)
- "Some big orange monster decided to set up camp in my place! I can't exactly go home now! Where am I supposed to sleep? Tell me, where?!" — Honcho (Spirit Tracks)
- "Hey there, guy! I've just been chattin' with my rocky pal here. He's really been talkin' up Goron Village to me. Apparently, it's toasty all year round and the perfect place for takin' it easy!" — Kofu (Spirit Tracks)
- Encyclopedia (TOKYOPOP) pg. 286 (ST)
- "Salut, toi! Moi, c'est Kofu. Content de faire ta connaissance, mon ami!" — Kofu (Spirit Tracks)
- "Moi, j'm'appelle Boistacho." — Kofu (Spirit Tracks)
- "Mein Name ist Waibart." — Kofu (Spirit Tracks)
- "Mi chiamo Barbacorno." — Kofu (Spirit Tracks)
- "Hola, pequeño. Todos me llaman Cornacho. Es un placer." — Kofu (Spirit Tracks)
- "Hola. Todos me llaman Cornacho. Mucho gusto." — Kofu (Spirit Tracks)