Please remember to remove this template once the image(s) have been added.
The Green Knight
The Knights are the mini-bosses of the Shrine of Strength in Zelda's Adventure. They are the Red Knight, the Blue Knight, and the Green Knight. They are Ursore's knights who challenge Zelda to battles of strength. Zelda must purchase the Tickets prior to facing them in order to challenge them. They appear to be related.
Zelda first faces the Red Knight in the Jousting Field. He will only appear if Zelda bought the Red Bow from a merchant earlier in the Shrine, which once belonged to the Red Knight who will then accuse Zelda of stealing it. The Red Knight can only be defeated with the Joust Spell, and takes four hits of the Spell to defeat.
The Blue and Green Knights are later encountered in the Field of the Broadsword. Zelda faces them individually in separate halls. They are fought much the same way, except they can only be defeated with the Broadsword Spell. They both take four hits of the Spell to defeat.
Zelda must defeat all three to face Ursore.
- "Roar! Who has harmed my Red Knight? I will not forget! Roar!" — Ursore (Zelda's Adventure)
- "Something does put my Blue Knight to shame and defeated my Green Knight! This will be punished! Roar!" — Ursore (Zelda's Adventure)
- "One as small as thee put aflight my brother!? This I must test!" — Green Knight (Zelda's Adventure)
- "Hello there, little one! Step up and buy a ticket to the jousting field where the bravest and strongest knights in Tolemac test their skills! Who knows, beautiful, you may get a chance yourself!" — Ticket Seller (Zelda's Adventure)
- "Hold tight, little enemy! You have something stolen from me and I am strong!" — Red Knight (Zelda's Adventure)
- "What have we here? A princess, wandering the field of honor on her own. Come over here, and I'll sell you a ticket to the Field of the Broadsword. Watch yourself inside; the swords are heavier than you are." — Ticket Seller (Zelda's Adventure)