|Kiah Toza Shrine|
The interior of Kiah Toza Shrine
Entrance to the Shrine
To access the Shrine, Link must quickly Shield Surf through a series of blue rings from Hebra Peak down to to Pikida Stonegrove. Each ring disappears after a period of time, forcing Link to start over from the beginning if he misses one.
Kiah Toza Shrine consists of a large structure the continually generates a large stone sphere that begins to roll down a series of contraptions to the bottom. Link must alter the sphere's path to keep it rolling by using his Magnesis, Stasis, and Cryonis Runes, as well as stepping on Switches. Once the sphere has reached the pedestal at the end, a large portcullis will open that leads to the end of the Shrine.
Upon approaching Kiah Toza, the Monk rewards Link with one of Medoh's Emblem. If this is the first or second Shrine that has rewarded Link with this Emblem, the Monk will then tell Link he must collect three and state how may remain. If it is the third Shrine to reward him with Medoh's Emblem, the Monk will tell him to go to Divine Beast Vah Medoh.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Kiah Toza Shrine
Master the Orb" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Kiah Toza. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Kiah Toza (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of the hero. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this gift... Medoh's Emblem." — Kiah Toza (Breath of the Wild)
- "Collect three emblems to open the path to a new challenge." — Kiah Toza (Breath of the Wild)
- "Two remain..." — Kiah Toza (Breath of the Wild)
- "One remains..." — Kiah Toza (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now that you have collected three emblems, you must go to Divine Beast Vah Medoh..." — Kiah Toza (Breath of the Wild)