Entrance to the Shrine
Keeha Yoog Shrine is located in the Gerudo Highlands, on the east side of Gerudo Summit. Link must first talk to Geggle at Tabantha Bridge Stable, who will point out a section of the cliff face that looks man-made. This activates the Shrine Quest "Cliffside Etchings".
If Link investigates, he will find a mural on the cliff featuring four lightning bolts. Shooting the mural with a Shock Arrow will cause Keeha Yoog Shrine to emerge from the ground. As Link enters the Shrine, he will be greeted by its Monk, Keeha Yoog. He states that by arriving at the Shrine, Link has already proven his worth.
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Ahiku||Ahiku Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Keeha Yoog Shrine
Keeha Yoog's Blessing" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "I happened to notice that a section of the cliff face there in the distance looks almost man-made." — Geggle (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Keeha Yoog. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth." — Keeha Yoog (Breath of the Wild)
- "In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Keeha Yoog (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Keeha Yoog (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Ahiku" — Map (Breath of the Wild)