|Kamia Omuna Shrine|
The interior of the Kamia Omuna Shrine
Entrance to the Shrine
The Kamia Omuna Shrine is found on the northern shore of Lake Darman in Eldin Canyon. It's accessed as part of the Main Quest, "EX Champion Daruk's Song". To access the Shrine, Link must defeat the Igneo Talus Titan that lies in the Lake's lava.
The Shrine features a straightforward walkway that leads to the Monk Kamia Omuna, which is barricaded by a pair of gates. Along the walkway are glowing targets on the walls accompanied by a cannon each. These cannons are operated by a Switch, which moves them when struck, and are fired by placing a Remote Bomb inside and detonating it, releasing an Ancient Orb into the air. The object is to strike the target as the cannon moves, and in doing so unlock a second target and finally the gates themselves.
The first cannon features an immobile target on the wall. Upon striking this target, the wall lowers and reveals a second target. This target moves up and down, requiring more precise timing to strike. Striking this target lowers the first gate, leading to the next area and cannon. Beside the first cannon is a narrow walkway leading to a cage, with a Treasure Chest sitting on a wooden board high above it. The board can be broken by firing the cannon at it. The fallen Chest, which contains a Diamond, can then be pulled out of the cage using Magnesis.
The next cannon features a suspended structure with the next target mounted on it. This structure's angle can be manipulated by using the nearby gyroscopic device. The structure is to be tilted in such a way that the target is in clear range, allowing Link to strike it with the cannon. In doing so, the wall behind the structure opens, revealing another target. As this target lies behind the structure, it must be tilted again so that the second target is within range. Striking this target opens the final gate to the Monk.
At the end of the Shrine, Link meets the Monk Kamia Omuna, who commends his resourcefulness and rewards him with Rudania's Emblem. The Monk then tells Link to collect all three of Rudania's Emblems to reveal a new challenge.
If this is the first Shrine Link visits of the three in the "EX Champion Daruk's Song" Quest, the Monk tells Link that two Shrines remain. If it is the second Shrine he visits, the Monk will tell him that one remains. If it is the third and final Shrine he visits, the Monk will tell him to go to Divine Beast Vah Rudania.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Kamia Omuna Shrine
Moving Targets" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Kamia Omuna. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Kamia Omuna (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of the hero. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this gift... Rudania's Emblem." — Kamia Omuna (Breath of the Wild)
- "Collect three emblems to open the path to a new challenge." — Kamia Omuna (Breath of the Wild)
- "Two remain..." — Kamia Omuna (Breath of the Wild)
- "One remains..." — Kamia Omuna (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now that you have collected three emblems, you must go to Divine Beast Vah Rudania..." — Kamia Omuna (Breath of the Wild)