|Jitan Sa'mi Shrine|
Entrance to the Shrine
The Jitan Sa'mi Shrine is located behind the Spring of Wisdom on top of Mount Lanayru. It's accessed as part of the Shrine Quest "The Spring of Wisdom". Link receives the Quest by speaking to Medda in Hateno Village, sharing his belief that since the princess endured hardship in the Spring, then the Royal Family of Hyrule must have left a treasure there.
When Link arrives at the Spring of Wisdom, he will find Naydra infected by Malice. The Spring's Goddess Statue asks Link to purify Naydra. Link must follow Naydra as it flies throughout Mount Lanayru, shooting at the glowing eyes of Malice.
After Link saves Naydra, the Goddess Statue will encourage him to shoot one final Arrow at the dragon. Naydra will take off once shot, dropping one of its scales in front of Link. The Statue encourages Link to offer the Scale to the Spring, which will open the door to Jitam Sa'mi Shrine.
Jitan Sa'mi Shrine features no puzzles, simply a direct path to Jitan Sa'mi. Along this path is a Treasure Chest containing a Frostspear. As Link approaches Jitan Sa'mi, he will give Link a Spirit Orb for completing the Trial, and will wish Link well before fading away.
|Names in Other Regions|
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Jitahm||Jitahm Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Jitan Sa'mi Shrine
Jitan Sa'mi's Blessing" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "The Spring of Wisdom the princess of Hyrule used for purification is said to be somewhere on that mountain. A special fountain? That the princess had to endure hardship to visit? I bet the royal family left a treasure there!" — Medda (Breath of the Wild)
- "You found no treasure but instead discovered Naydra, the Spring of Wisdom's guardian spirit, who has been overtaken by darkness." — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "You who have received the Spirit Orbs... Free Naydra from this Malice. Show what your power can achieve!" — Goddess Statue (Breath of the Wild)
- "Thanks to your efforts, Naydra, the spirit of Mount Lanayru, has been freed from the grips of an evil power. But a single ceremony remains. Now... Loose your arrow through the body of Naydra to free the spirit of this region!" — Goddess Statue (Breath of the Wild)
- "This is the spirit Naydra's scale. It fell when your arrow struck. It serves as proof of the courage you received from the one who served the spring since ancient times." — Goddess Statue (Breath of the Wild)
- "Come... Offer a scale of the blue spirit Naydra to the Spring of Wisdom." — Goddess Statue (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your path has shown itself. Now go forth." — Goddess Statue (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Jitan Sa'mi. By entering this place, you've already proven your worth." — Jitan Sa'mi (Breath of the Wild)
- "You have done well to arrive at this shrine. A hero rises to right the wrongs of Hyrule. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Jitan Sa'mi (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Jitan Sa'mi (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Jitahm" — Map (Breath of the Wild)