Jana is a young woman who lives at South Akkala Stable in the Akkala Highlands. Upon first meeting Jana, she is a bit abrasive towards Link, and asks him not to bother her as she is thinking about something. However, if Link talks to her while he has Armoranth in his Inventory, she asks Link to give her some. If he does, Jana thanks him and reveals that Armoranth is her favorite plant. She then asks Link why he came to the Akkala Region as she believes Akkala is famous for nothing. Link can ask about Hudson if he has started the "From the Ground Up" Side Quest. If Link responds that he is a traveler or that he is just wandering, Jana requests that Link talks to her little sister, Gleema, to figure out what Insect Gleema really wants to see so that Jana can get the Insect for Gleema's birthday, initiating the "Little Sister's Big Request" Side Quest.
After beginning the Side Quest, Link can ask Jana questions about her sister, herself and the Stable. When asked about her sister, Jana mentions that Gleema is looking for Insects or that she is probably sleeping, if it is between 8PM and 8AM. She then reminds Link to find out what Insect Gleema wants to see. If Link asks Jana who she is, she states that she is the second eldest of her sisters and that she works on the flower patch while Kaifa, her big sister, takes care of the livestock. Jana also says what Gleema is doing before noting that, except for one type of Insect, Jana has no problem with Insects if they aren't messing with her flowers. If Link chooses to ask about where they are, Jana tells him it is the South Akkala Stable and mentions the view of Lake Akkala and the Akkala Sea on the east just past the farm.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "What an adorable horse! Go talk to my dad if you want to register it." — Gleema (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm Jana, the second eldest. I'm in charge of the flower patch. My big sister, Kaifa, is in the back taking care of the livestock." — Jana (Breath of the Wild)
- "My little sister, Gleema, is looking for insects around here today." — Jana (Breath of the Wild)
- "Jana" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "What do YOU want?" — Jana (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm thinking about something right now... Can you please not bother me?" — Jana (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hmmm... What's that? What do you have there? That's armoranth, isn't it?! Could you...um...maybe give me some?" — Jana (Breath of the Wild)
- "Thank you! For you to be walking around with my favorite plant... It seems you and I may just get along after all." — Jana (Breath of the Wild)
- "That said... Akkala is famous for... Well, nothing. So I have to ask... What could you possibly have come here for?" — Jana (Breath of the Wild)
- "I see... A traveler, eh? In that case, I have a request for you. My little sister, Gleema, is a huge fan of insects. I know, I don't get it either. But apparently there's a certain insect she's dying to see in real life. She won't tell me about it, though. I suppose there are some things you just can't talk about with those you're closest to. Anyway, would you mind talking to her and trying to figure out which silly insect she's so crazy about? It's for her birthday... Think of it as a special birthday favor. Ooh, or even a birthday quest. Look, just do it, OK?" — Jana (Breath of the Wild)
- "My little sister, Gleema, is probably asleep right now." — Jana (Breath of the Wild)
- "But I wonder what kind of insect Gleema wants to see..." — Jana (Breath of the Wild)
- "I wonder why she won't tell me about it... Please... Can you ask her for me?" — Jana (Breath of the Wild)
- "When she wakes up, will you ask her?" — Jana (Breath of the Wild)
- "So long as they don't tamper with my flowers, I have no problem with insects. Well...except for one type of insect." — Jana (Breath of the Wild)
- "This is the South Akkala Stable. From just past the farm to the east, you can take in a sweeping view of Lake Akkala and the Akkala Sea. That's about it as far as local attractions go..." — Jana (Breath of the Wild)