|Ja Baij Shrine|
Interior of the Ja Baij Shrine
Entrance to the Shrine
Ja Baij Shrine is located in the ruins of the Eastern Abbey on the Great Plateau. As with all other Ancient Shrines initially found on the Great Plateau, it must be completed as part of the Main Quest "The Isolated Plateau". It is guarded by Decayed Guardians and is behind a large wall. Link can climb the wall or use the Guardian to destroy a portion of it. When he enters, he will be greeted by the Shrine's Monk, Ja Baij.
After entering, Link can update his Sheikah Slate with the Remote Bomb Rune, which is needed in order to progress. The Shrine contains various cracked walls which can be destroyed with either a spherical or cubic Bomb, depending on the situation. Some Bombs must also be launched to unreachable areas via large artillery devices. A Treasure Chest behind a bombable wall holds a Traveler's Claymore. A second Treasure Chest further in holds an Amber.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ジャ・バシフの祠 (Ja Bashifu no Hokora)|
破壊のちから (Hakai no Chikara)
|Ja Bashifu Shrine|
Power of Destruction
|FrenchEU||Soif de destruction|
Sanctuaire de Ja'Bashif
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Asiph||Asiph Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Ja Baij Shrine
Bomb Trial" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Ja Baij. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Ja Baij (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sheikah Slate authenticated. Distilling Rune..." — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Rune extracted." — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Ja Baij (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Ja Baij (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Asiph" — Map (Breath of the Wild)