Location and Uses
|Broken, and nobody in the world has the parts to fix it.|
|An iron-spiked anchor that can secure a ship in any storm.|
|Looks strong and heavy. Too bad it's neither.|
|It looks menacing and efficient. It's actually rather typical.|
|A handrail forged with hefty chains so it won't break easily.|
|A bridge designed for those with battle on their minds.|
|A chimney made of iron. Caution: gets very hot when used!|
|A wheel rumored to have been made from a battleship screw.|
The Ship Parts can be attached to the SS Linebeck at any time by visiting the Shipyard on Molida Island. For every three parts of the Iron Ship used, the durability of the SS Linebeck is increased by one Heart. When all eight parts are used together, they increase its durability by three Hearts, up to a total of seven Hearts. Aside from this boost in durability, the Iron Ship is merely a change in appearance to suit the player's personal tastes.
Hyrule Warriors Legends
In Hyrule Warriors Legends, Iron Ships appear as an Item Card on the Grand Travels Map in Adventure Mode. The Grand Travels Map was not included with the Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack for the original Hyrule Warriors, so Iron Ships weren't introduced until the Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack released for Hyrule Warriors Legends. Because Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition came with all previous DLC packs included, Iron Ships are available from the moment Adventure Mode is unlocked.
Iron Ships can be traded for a random delicious-type Food at the Linebeck Trading Company. While searching a map space with the Linebeck Trading Company, any Item Card can be traded by selecting it. After a single trade, the company will disappear from the space. During a Two-for-One Sale, two delicious Food will be given instead of just one.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Iron Ship: Achieve a better battle rank for completion time." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 284
- "Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack
This pack includes:
New playable character: Toon Zelda
New weapon: Sand Wand for Toon Link" — Nintendo, Expand your adventure with dlc packs, Zelda.com, retrieved November 30, 2021.
- "A new map for Adventure Mode" — Nintendo, Individual Packs, Zelda.com (web archive), retrieved November 30, 2021.
- "This new version brings every map, character, and mission from both the Wii U game and the Nintendo 3DS game together, including all the original premium downloadable content." — Nintendo, Nintendo Direct Mini 1.11.2018, Youtube.com (video), published January 11, 2018, retrieved January 11, 2018.
- "On map squares with the Linebeck Trading Company, you can swap one Item Card for food." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "We have a deal!
I'll trade you some food for that Item Card!" — Linebeck Trading Company (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "The Linebeck Trading Company disappears from the square after just a single trade but will pop up again after a certain number of battles." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "The Linebeck Trading Company will occasionally hold a Two-for-One Sale. During these promotions, trading an Item Card will get you double the usual amount of food in return." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)