Please remember to remove this template once the image(s) have been added.
Iris is a novice magician in Four Swords Adventures. While she is capable of magic, she has yet to memorize spells and as such cannot do much without her Magic Book. Possibly because she's only a novice, Iris is not mean like the other mages and does not wish for harm to befall others, but she intends to correct this.
Iris was practicing her magic in the Village of the Blue Maiden when she teleported herself to the Dark World, accidentally leaving her Magic Book behind in the Light World. As such, she had no way back home, leaving her little to do but try spells from memory in the hopes of being teleported back. The only result yielded by this method was the summoning of a tiny house. Yet while Iris thought she had "just magicked it out of nowhere", truth was that she had stolen the house of someone back in the Light World, along with that person's girlfriend inside. Also in the Light World, Iris' disappearance had not gone unnoticed. Her teacher found her book lying unguarded and instructed the Seeker's Guild to search for her.
No progress was made until Link became involved with the guild. He visited Iris in the Dark World and later met her teacher in the Light World, who gave him Iris' Magic Book to bring to her. Thrilled to hold her possession again, Iris sent the house and the girlfriend back to the Light World.
As promised by her teacher, Iris was given a thorough lecture on her losing her magic book. She also appeared among the grateful villagers congratulating Link after his victory over several Shadow Links.
- "That little brat, Iris! I can't believe she'd leave such a valuable book just lying around... Hey... Aren't you the lads who freed Vaati? What good timing. You know how to get to the Dark World, do you not? If you see my apprentice, a witch named Iris, please give her this book." — Mage (Four Swords Adventures)
- "This is a one-time deal, let me tell you! I'm not supposed to do good deeds!" — Iris (Four Swords Adventures)
- "My name's Iris! I'm a novice magician. I lost my magic book, and now I don't have the magic to get back home. I tried some spells from memory, and I got this tiny house to appear... But it's so frustrating! Where in the world could my book have gone?" — Iris (Four Swords Adventures)
- "...Say, what's that? It's my book!!! Well, I'll be! Pretty impressive for such a little fella. ... ... ... Hm? The guy who owns this house is upset? Oh! I didn't think anyone owned it! I thought I'd just magicked it out of nowhere! I'd better return it right away. Here, check this out! As long as I have this book, I can do anything! I really must return this. Abra this, hocus that, shallabazoo! Boo!" — Iris (Four Swords Adventures)
- "My girl and I were fighting. I took off, and when I came back, my house was gone! I went to her place, but all I found was this strange mage and a Seeker. Where's my house? Where's my girlfriend!?! Ah...I've lost everything... What am I supposed to do now?" — Boyfriend in Village of the Blue Maiden (Four Swords Adventures)
- "Hmmm... We've looked all over, but we just can't find that mage's missing student. How did she vanish? Where did she go?" — Secret Agent Two (Four Swords Adventures)
- "That should do it! Look back in your world. Then, you'll understand the magnificence of my magic!" — Iris (Four Swords Adventures)
- "When that wastrel Iris gets back, she needs a harsh scolding!" — Iris' teacher (Four Swords Adventures)
- "I was able to return safely thanks to you guys bringing me my book! Of course, my teacher gave me quite an earful for misplacing it..." — Iris (Four Swords Adventures)