- "Hoooot! That is an 'Instrument of the Sirens!' I have to admit, at first I did not believe you were real...That Instrument, along with the seven others in the set, has the power to wake the Wind Fish!"
- — Owl
The Instruments of the Sirens (セイレーンの楽器 Seirēn no Gakki?) are quest items from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. These eight instruments hold the power to wake the Wind Fish from his slumber; however, they are guarded by eight respective Nightmares in the eight dungeons of Koholint Island. When all eight have been retrieved, Link must play the "Ballad of the Wind Fish" before the Wind Fish's Egg in order to enter it, and once again to wake the Wind Fish.
Full Moon Cello
Sea Lily's Bell
Organ of Evening Calm
- "Use the Instruments of the Sirens on map squares where Nightmare looms to dispel it, allowing you to move forward. Using an Instrument of the Sirens will also cause a Siren Power to take effect across the entire map. A Siren Power provides advantages to all battles fought while it's active. There are eight instruments in total, and each one has a unique Siren Power. Use the instruments wisely to give yourself an advantage in battle! A Siren Power will last for a limited amount of time. The number on the instrument counter below the map will decrease by one each battle and the Siren power will wear off when it hits 0. One Siren Power cannot overwrite another, and only one can be active at a time. Once you activate a Siren Power, you need to wait for it to wear off naturally, so be sure to plan ahead! However, the Instruments of the Sirens' true power still seems to be locked away... Could it be linked in some way to awakening the Wind Fish?"
- — Instruments of the Sirens Tutorial description
The eight Instruments of the Sirens also appear as Item Cards on the Koholint Island DLC Adventure Mode map. They are primarily used to dispel Nightmares from a square and to activate Siren Powers unique to each instrument. Using each instrument fills the Wind Fish's Egg counter and like Link's Awakening the ultimate goal of the Koholint Island map is to use all eight instruments to awaken the Wind Fish.
- Full Moon Cello - Use this on the Search screen to fill the Special Attack gauge.
- Conch Horn - Use this on the Search screen to temporarily reduce damage taken.
- Sea Lily Bell - Use this on the Search screen to fill the Magic gauge.
- Surf Harp - Use this on the Search screen to temporarily increase Experience earned.
- Wind Marimba - Use this on the Search screen to temporarily increase Rupees gained.
- Coral Triangle - Use this on the Search screen to temporarily increase the amount of Food found.
- Organ of Evening Calm - Use this on the Search screen to temporarily increase material drop rate.
- Thunder Drum - Use this on the Search screen to temporarily increase the weapon drop rate.
- Boss Remains
- Essences of Nature
- Essences of Time
- Item Cards
- Pendants of Virtue
- Pure Metals
- Sacred Flames
- Six Medallions
- Song of the Hero
- Spiritual Stones