Controling another being
Location and Uses
The Wind Waker
When positioned on the head, it can be used to attract Seagulls. A Seagull that then eats the Hyoi Pear will suddenly find itself being controlled by Link (until pressing R or START or Link or the Seagull is attacked). The controlled Seagull can then be used to collect items or hit switches in normally inaccessible places. It is necessary to use this item to get Triforce Chart #2. Link also needs the Hyoi Pear at Forest Haven to get inside the Nintendo Gallery.
Hyrule Warriors Legends
|Names in Other Regions|
("Put, put!" is often said when trying to lure birds.)
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Delicious Hyoi Pear
- Tasty Hyoi Pear
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 128 (TWW | TWWHD)
- "Use this bait to take control of a seagull." — Inventory (The Wind Waker)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker — Prima's Official Strategy Guide (Prima Games) pg. 14
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker — Prima's Official Strategy Guide (Prima Games) pg. 155
- "Putput-Frucht: Damit lockst du Möwen an, die dir Schätze zeigen." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)