|"From the Ground Up"|
Link obtains the Quest by speaking to Bolson behind the vacant house in Hateno Village and offering to pay for the house. Bolson will tell Link that the cost of the operation is 50000 Rupees, but he decides to lower the cost to 3000 Rupees and 30 bundles of Wood.
After Link pays off both the Rupees and Wood, Bolson will direct Link to Hudson, who is set to leave for a Bolson Construction expansion project in Akkala. This begins the branched Side Quest "From the Ground Up". Afterwards, Bolson will begin to build additions to Link's House, ranging from gear displays, interior installations and exterior features. The list of each addition is as follows:
The total cost of all the additions is 1400 Rupees. Once Link has purchased all of the additions, Bolson will add extra furniture to Link's House, such as a dining table, storage boxes underneath the staircase and a cabinet. This will complete the Quest, leaving Bolson to wonder how Hudson's expansion project is doing.
|1||You can buy a house in Hateno Village!|
Bolson, president of Bolson Construction, offered to slash his original asking price of 50,000 rupees down to 3,000 rupees if you also throw in 30 bundles of wood.
What are you waiting for? Gather the wood and bring it to him!
|2||You gave Bolson his wood and got him to slash his asking price for an old-fashioned home from 50,000 rupees to 3,000 rupees.|
When you have the 3,000 rupees saved up, talk to Bolson again to close the deal.
|3||You bought a house in Hateno Village for 3,000 rupees! Bolson generously furnished a weapon rack inside your empty home as a housewarming gift.|
The place is still pretty bare, though. If you talk to Bolson, he might be able to help you with that.
|4||Bolson offered to sell you furniture! Not only that, he'll also remodel your home's exterior!|
Renovate your home with furniture and style to be the envy of your new neighbors!
|Complete||You ordered lots of furniture and exterior knickknacks, and your house is finally a home.|
Bolson seems pretty relieved to have finished such a big job.
- "Hylian Homeowner" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "[I can buy it!] Whoa, get a load of young moneybags... Just wants to "buy" it, huh? Okey-doo... Let me lay it out for you. See this house? Been vacant for years. So the villagers had a meeting, argued, voted, and decided to tear it down. The demolition costs, with associated fees, and other such details...come in at 50,000 rupees. So when you say you want to "buy" it, you're talking about 50,000 rupees... You got that much on you?" — Bolson (Breath of the Wild)
- "... ...Alright. All right, look. Here's the deal! Just for you! I'll cut you a special price of 3,000 rupees. BUT IN RETURN! I'm going to need you to bring me 30 wood bundles. Building materials... You know how it is." — Bolson (Breath of the Wild)
- "So the both of us sort of hit a personal milestone, huh? Time to kick back an get LEISURELY, baby! ...Though you look a bit judgmental for such a fine moment. You're looking at me like we should both keep working at it. Heh! You don't even have to say it! "Oh, wah, I just bought a house and it's totally empty and depressing!" Oh, sure, that's you to a T. I see it in your eyes. Yup, I was just like you, about a lifetime ago. So tell you what, lemme help by taking care of furniture, or the exterior, or anything really, for 5,000 rupees. Actually, no, scratch that. For you? Let's start at 100 rupees. Just cruise on by whenever you have the spending cash and we'll talk." — Bolson (Breath of the Wild)
- "AHH! YOU HOUSING MONSTER! You got EVERYTHING?! Ah, such is the way of youth... Driven! Even reckless, some might say. Well, since you bought everything, I threw in some free furniture! Yeah! Least I could do! Karson! Look lively!" — Bolson (Breath of the Wild)
- "House is absolutely perfect... Nothing else I can do to improve it. Come to think of it, we've had no word from Hudson, have we? Hard to believe someone could get lost on a simple trip to Lake Akkala..." — Bolson (Breath of the Wild)