Huck can first be found talking with Verla about Divine Beast Vah Medoh outside The Slippery Falcon in Rito Village. He tells Link that Revali, the Champion of the Rito, once tamed Vah Medoh and used it to protect Rito Village. He continues, saying that all males from the Rito tribe are encouraged to be formidable warriors like Revali, though he considers this expectation is nearly impossible.
Huck can later be found outside of Rito Village's Armor Shop, the Brazen Beak, advertising the products inside. He advises Link to purchase the Snowquill Set if he wishes to head to the Hebra Mountains or go to any elevation higher than Rito Village. When asked about the Brazen Beak, he pitches their gear, which is made from Rito plumage. He quickly adds that the feathers used in the Armor aren't simply taken from Ritos and glued to shirts, rather they are crafted from the soft, molted feathers from baby Ritos as they mature.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Hah! He acts like a know-it-all even though he simply regurgitates what the elder says." — Verla (Breath of the Wild)
- "Huck" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Howdy! ...I mean, hey. We were just talking about that beast in the sky." — Huck (Breath of the Wild)
- "Right. A long time ago, the Champion of Rito Village, Revali, tamed that beast and used it to protect the village. ...According to the elder, at least. And I believe him!" — Huck (Breath of the Wild)
- "Long ago, the village Champion, Revali, tamed that thing and used it to protect the village." — Huck (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hm? You need something else? [Who's Revali?] Not that I was there to see it, but... Revali was one of the warriors who died in battle 100 years ago during the Great Calamity. All Rito males are urged from birth to become honorable warriors just like Revali." — Huck (Breath of the Wild)
- "No pressure, right? I mean, he was basically the greatest warrior to ever live." — Huck (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, sport. On your way to the mountains? If you plan to go someplace cold, you should consider buying some of our warm clothes." — Huck (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Someplace cold?] Go up in the Hebra Mountains or anywhere higher than here, and even experienced climbers freeze to death! But bundle up with some of our warm clothes and even an amateur can make it to the summit! So come on! Check out our wares!" — Huck (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Where am I?] Welcome to Brazen Beak, armor shop extraordinaire. There is no need to be shy, sport! We have incredible gear made from the very pride of the Rito—our plumage!" — Huck (Breath of the Wild)
- "But it isn't as if I just tore some of my feathers and glued them to a shirt. No, we weave together only the softest, thickest baby feathers that are naturally molted with the changing of the seasons. You will not find clothes of this quality anywhere else! With my clothing, you'll stay comfy in the coldest of weather!" — Huck (Breath of the Wild)