Hoz is a soldier who works to fend off monsters from the East Akkala Stable in the Akkala Highlands region. He speaks about how people at the stable are uncomfortable due to rumors of a suspicious figure named Kilton, who runs a business called Fang and Bone that only appears at night. He asks Link to investigate this person and to come back and tell him what Kilton looks like, which initiates the side quest "A Shady Customer".
Upon completion of "A Shady Customer", Hoz remarks that he thinks Kilton is strange. He also starts to theorize what kind of things Fang and Bone, Kilton's shop, might sell. The more he starts to think about it, the more he becomes afraid of what it might be.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Hoz" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Recently I've been hearing about a suspicious guy named Kilton... He runs a shop called Fang and Bone. They say he goes around pushing some kind of cart night after night. He's been making people around here uncomfortable with his suspicious and otherworldly activity..." — Hoz (Breath of the Wild)
- "How strange." — Hoz (Breath of the Wild)
- "I wonder what kind of stuff Kilton's Fang and Bone shop sells..." — Hoz (Breath of the Wild)
- "Fangs? Bones? EVIL THINGS FOR EVIL?! The more I think about it, the more it gives me the creeps!" — Hoz (Breath of the Wild)