Entrance to the Shrine
Hila Rao Shrine is located on Floret Sandbar in West Necluda, northeast of Riverside Stable. Surrounding the Shrine are rings of flowers that were planted by Magda. Link is welcome to look, but Magda warns him not to step on them. This initiates the Shrine Quest "Watch Out for the Flowers". Link must make his way to the Shrine without disturbing the flowers in order to access the Shrine.
If Link touches, he will be chastised by Magda for hurting them. He will be transported back to Magda if he does so. She will become more and more angry if Link continues, eventually attacking him for his misdeeds.
Reaching and activating the Shrine will complete the Quest. Magda notes its change in color, asserting it must be pleased with her flowers. When Link enters the Shrine, its Monk, Hila Rao, will introduce him to the trial.
Hila Rao Shrine features three sections of water that slowly move, carrying certain items. The first section is simply a section of water moving to the left carrying a piece of wood. Link must cross the water, though the wood is not necessary to cross.
The second section is similar to the first but contains a wider section of water that carries three differently timed pieces of wood. Again, Link must simply cross the water. Underwater, a Treasure Chest sits near the far wall. Inside it is an Opal.
The third section features a section of water moving in a circle around a fence. Explosive Barrels and a Treasure Chest are also floating in this section of water. Inside the Chest are five Ice Arrows. The far exit is blocked by a stone wall, so Link must use his Remote Bombs to time an explosion to destroy the wall.
|Names in Other Regions|
Hila Rao Shrine
Hila Rao Shrine
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Ghiar||Ghiar Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- BotW Hila Rao Shrine Exterior.png
The exterior of Hila Rao Shrine
- "Hila Rao Shrine
Drifting" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Look! Aren't they lovely? I wanted to see how the shrine would look with flowers around it, and it's wonderful!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Please, feel free to take a closer look. Just don't step on them!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey! What do you think you're doing?! You must not harm the flowers!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "I will make you understand... the flower's rage!!!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "Look! Do you see? The shrine has changed to a pretty color! It must be pleased with my gorgeous flowers!" — Magda (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Hila Rao. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this trial." — Hila Rao (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your resourcefulness in overcoming this trial speaks to the promise of a hero... In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Hila Rao (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Hila Rao (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Ghiar" — Map (Breath of the Wild)