Features and Overview
The Highland Stable is a Stable that is located on Fural Plain in the Faron Grasslands. Padok, Phanna, Perosa, and Blynne are all workers at the Stable. The travelers Suzuna and Totsuna can be found there. As is the case with all Stables, Beedle visits as well; Beedle is found sitting outside the entrance to the Stable, but will retreat inside by the main post while it is raining. In The Champions' Ballad downloadable content pack, the Super Rumor Mill V3 Book can be found atop the table inside, advancing the "EX Ancient Horse Rumors" Side Quest. Phanna can be found tending to Horses and is one of the four Stable hands who will offer to customize Link's Horse, provided it has a sufficiently high enough bond and is not too big.
Perosa can be found outside tending to the Horses with Phanna, mumbling to herself. When spoken to, Perosa will complain about the horseback Bokoblins that terrorize the northern road. If Link offers to help with dispatching the monsters, he will begin the "The Horseback Hoodlums" Side Quest.
Blynne runs the Obstacle Course Mini-Game from the Stable. He gives Link a Swift Carrot for each run he does where he does not beat his record. If Link completes the course in one minute and thirty seconds, Blynne will give him the Extravagant Bridle. When Link breaks Blynne’s record of one minute and fifteen seconds, Blynne gives him the Extravagant Saddle.
When "Captured Memories" is active and Link has already completed "Find the Fairy Fountain", Pikango can be encountered at the Stable. While there, he paints a view Fural Plain. He is happy to meet Link again and offers to identify any of his Pictures. If Link decides to show him a Picture, he will look at the seventh on in the Album, which depicts the Bridge of Hylia from a distance. He declares that the Picture was taken along the northeast shore of Lake Hylia, possibly on Scout's Hill or east of it. While that is all he knows, Pikango encourages Link to go out and search for himself. On a final note, he believes the statues look like a married couple embracing each other, which he finds charming.
Link can befriend the Hylian Retriever behind the Highland Stable. Once it has been fed enough times, it will lead him to a Treasure Chest buried behind the Stable. This Chest contains a Silver Rupee.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||高原の馬宿 (Kōgen no Umayado)||Stable of the Plateau|
|SpanishLA||Rancho de Farone||Farone Ranch|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Highland Stable" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Apparently Highland Stable has a copy of Super Rumor Mill EX, which details some rumors about this rare horse gear." — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hello there, traveler. Welcome to our stable. You will stay awhile, won't you? If you have a horse, we can help you change its gear or mane style. We're always happy to meet new horses, so stop on by!" — Phanna (Breath of the Wild)
- "All right, all right!" — Perosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Is this your first time here?" — Perosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "[It's my first time.] I see. These plains are home to many quality horses. In the past, nomadic tribes would gather here, but… Nowadays, bands of riders roam the plains, acting like they own the place." — Perosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "I can only hope that someone steps up and deals with those hooligans..." — Perosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Leave it to me!] Oh, really? I’m so glad to hear that. I’m counting on you!" — Perosa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Nice riding, fella! You didn't beat my time, but I'm impressed all the same. Here, this is for your hardworking friend." — Blynne (Breath of the Wild)
- "Here's that horse gear I promised you. Keep at it, and maybe someday you'll be on my level." — Blynne (Breath of the Wild)
- "Holy smoke, would you look at that? Never thought I'd see the day… But a man's gotta abide by his word, so here's that horse gear I promised." — Blynne (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey! We meet again. Are you out traveling as well? I've traveled all over the world, so I'm happy to tell you about new places, if you want. If you have a picture to show me, let's see it already!" — Pikango (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hmm... Ah, these two tiny stone statues depicted here...and that faint view of the Bridge of Hylia in the distance..." — Pikango (Breath of the Wild)
- "From this angle, I think perhaps this is the northeast shore of Lake Hylia. Possibly Scout's Hill or perhaps a little further east of there." — Pikango (Breath of the Wild)
- "That's all I know, I'm afraid... Sorry, but you'll have to follow your own feet if you want to find it." — Pikango (Breath of the Wild)
- "But these statues... They look like a husband and wife embracing. Such a simple yet charming sight." — Pikango (Breath of the Wild)
- "Rancho de Farone" — Map (Breath of the Wild)