|Great Eagle Bow|
Location and Uses
Breath of the Wild
Hyrule Compendium Entry
The Great Eagle Bow is the Bow that the Rito Champion Revali once used before he fell to Windblight Ganon. It's said that Revali could fire arrows with the speed of a gale, making him adept at aerial combat. Teba notes that the bow is too heavy for the average Rito to wield, as they would end up losing all their speed. However, he states that Revali's strength and speed allowed him to counter the detriments of the weapon.
Kaneli will gift Link the Great Eagle Bow in Rito Village after completing the "Divine Beast Vah Medoh" Main Quest, and it can be found in a Treasure Chest beside him. This is done at the suggestion of Teba, who was impressed by how Link handled his bow against Divine Beast Vah Medoh.
If the Great Eagle Bow breaks or becomes irreversibly lost, Harth can make a new Great Eagle Bow for Link if he supplies Harth with a Swallow Bow, five bundles of Wood, and a Diamond. If it was dropped somewhere but can still be reobtained, Harth will instead recommend trying to find it first, as it's expensive to make.
The Great Eagle is a powerful bow for aerial combat that can fire three arrows at once, similar to the Lynel Bow and its counterparts. Being made of wood, it will burn if it touches Fire or is equipped in a Scorching Climate. It will also float if dropped in water, and it won't attract Lightning during storms.
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
|Names in Other Regions|
|Italian||Arco aquila||Eagle bow|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
Revali amiibo with the Great Eagle Bow
- "Great Eagle Bow
A bow without equal wielded by the Rito Champion, Revali. It's said Revali could loose arrows with the speed of a gale, making him supreme in aerial combat." — Inventory (Breath of the Wild)
- "Great Eagle Bow
A bow without equal wielded by Revali. It's said he can loose arrows with the speed of a gale, making him supreme in aerial combat." — Allies (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
- "That thing is way too heavy to use in aerial fighting—I'd end up sacrificing all of my speed just to take a shot." — Teba (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now, if I had both the strength and speed of Master Revali, that would be a different story." — Teba (Breath of the Wild)
- "Feel free to take what you find in that treasure chest. You will get more use out of it than I." — Kaneli (Breath of the Wild)
- "But seeing the way you handled your bow against Medoh, I suggested we let you borrow the Great Eagle Bow." — Teba (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you break or lose the Great Eagle Bow, I can make a new one for you. But you will need to bring me a swallow bow, five bundles of wood, and a diamond." — Harth (Breath of the Wild)
- "Where is your Great Eagle Bow? Did you drop it somewhere? I can make you another one, but they are expensive to make. Maybe you should try to find your old one first." — Harth (Breath of the Wild)