|Goron Powder Keg Shop|
Features and Overview
Located in the Goron Village of Snowhead, the shop is owned by a Goron, whose large size occupies most of the space in the shop, with the exception of a stove. During the winter, the entrance to the Shop is blocked by ice and can only be entered during the spring or by melting the ice with a Fire Arrow.
Inside, Goron Link can talk to the Goron to get certified to use Powder Kegs. He will give him a lit Powder Keg, which he then must use to destroy the boulder blocking the entrance to the Goron Racetrack before the Keg explodes. If Link successfully completes this task, the Goron will give him a free Powder Keg, certifying him to buy and carry one Powder Keg at a time.
After Link is certified to use Powder Kegs (even after returning to the Dawn of the First Day), Goron Link can buy Powder Kegs here. In Majora's Mask, the Goron sells Powder Kegs for 100 Rupees each; in Majora's Mask 3D, he sells them for 20 Rupees each.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Boutique des Barils de Poudre||Powder Barrel Shop|
|SpanishEU||Tienda Goron de Barriles de Pólvora||Goron Powder Barrel Shop|
- "Goron Powder Keg Shop
New customers will be tested
on proper usage.
The Shopkeeper" — Sign (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "If you can destroy the boulder that blocks the entrance to the Goron Racetrack near here... using the Powder Keg I'm about to give you, then I'll approve you to carry them." — Goron (Majora's Mask)
- "It looks like you managed to succeed! Knowing your skills, I feel fine letting you handle Powder Kegs on your own. It was bad of me to put you through such a dangerous test. I want you to take this as my apology." — Goron (Majora's Mask)
- "Want a Powder Keg? Powder kegs explode with powerful blasts and are very dangerous... Until I have tested you to see if you can use them properly, I can't let you use any on your own." — Goron (Majora's Mask)
- "Will you a buy a Powder Keg for 100 Rupees?" — Goron (Majora's Mask)
- "Will you a buy a Powder Keg for 20 Rupees?" — Goron (Majora's Mask 3D)