Entrance to the Shrine
Goma Asaagh Shrine is located in the Hebra Mountains directly under Hebra Peak, surrounded by pillars of ice. Link must either melt the ice or find a way to go over the top of the ice to access the Ancient Shrine. As Link enters the Shrine, he is greeted by the Shrine's Monk, Goma Asaagh.
Goma Asaagh Shrine features a large, central chamber which acts as an arena. As Link approaches the center of the arena, a Guardian Scout IV wielding an Ancient Battle Axe++, a Guardian Spear++, and a Guardian Sword++ will rise from a pit to challenge Link. The floor of the Shrine is covered by a thin layer of water, allowing pillars of ice to be created using Cryonis that can protect Link from the Guardian Scout IV. Link must defeat the Guardian Scout IV to cause a portcullis separating him from the Monk to rise.
Minor Enemies and Traps
|Names in Other Regions|
|EnglishBR||A Major Test of Strength|
Goma Asaagh Shrine
|A Major Test of Strength|
Goma Asaagh Shrine
|SpanishLA||Santuario de Savgom||Savgom Shrine|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- The Royal Claymore may come with an effect, such as Critical Hit, or it may appear as a default Royal Claymore.
- "Goma Asaagh Shrine
A Major Test of Strength" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "To you who sets foot in this shrine... I am Goma Asaagh. In the name of the Goddess Hylia, I offer this combat trial." — Goma Asaagh (Breath of the Wild)
- "Your triumph over the test of strength subverts a prophecy of ruin. From the ashes of Hyrule, a hero rises. In the name of Goddess Hylia, I bestow upon you this Spirit Orb." — Goma Asaagh (Breath of the Wild)
- "May the Goddess smile upon you." — Goma Asaagh (Breath of the Wild)
- "Santuario de Savgom" — Map (Breath of the Wild)