Location and Uses
|An extravagant piece of ship art made from a golden pot.|
|An anchor patterned after a gem. A sure hit with celebrities.|
|A hull that delivers an experience in pure extravagance.|
|The perfectly designed cannon. Truly the gold standard!|
|Note the elegant curve and design. A true masterpiece!|
|A golden interior fit for royalty. The bed is oh-so fluffy too.|
|A simple chimney, but its surfaces gleam mysteriously.|
|An intricately carved wheel made by a brilliant artisan.|
The Ship Parts can be attached to the SS Linebeck at any time by visiting the Shipyard on Molida Island. For every two parts of the Golden Ship used, the durability of the SS Linebeck is increased by one Heart; the entire Golden Ship therefore has a durability of eight Hearts. Aside from this boost in durability, the Golden Ship is merely a change in appearance to suit the player's personal tastes.
Hyrule Warriors Legends
In Hyrule Warriors Legends, Golden Ships appear as an Item Card on the Grand Travels Map in Adventure Mode. The Grand Travels Map was not included with the Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack for the original Hyrule Warriors, so Golden Ships weren't introduced until the Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack released for Hyrule Warriors Legends. Because Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition came with all previous DLC packs included, Golden Ships are available from the moment Adventure Mode is unlocked.
Golden Ships can be obtained either by purchasing them from the Item Card Shop for 20,000 Rupees, or by getting one as a battle reward. Because the Grand Travels Map is split between Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass-based sections, Golden Ships only appear as victory rewards of battles to the right on the pink dividing line. When a Golden Ship is used, it activates a Captain Power that causes every battle across the Grand Travels Map to allow for a higher amount of damage to be taken before lowering the battle rank, which makes it easier for Warriors to achieve higher ranks while still taking more damage. The Captain Power provided by Golden Ships runs for three battles and cannot be overridden by another Captain or Engine Power.
Golden Ships can be traded for a random delicious-type Food at the Linebeck Trading Company. While searching a map space with the Linebeck Trading Company, any Item Card can be traded by selecting it. After a single trade, the company will disappear from the space. During a Two-for-One Sale, two delicious Food will be given instead of just one.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Golden Ship: Achieve a higher battle rank for damage taken." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 284
- "Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks Pack
This pack includes:
New playable character: Toon Zelda
New weapon: Sand Wand for Toon Link" — Nintendo, Expand your adventure with dlc packs, Zelda.com, retrieved November 30, 2021.
- "A new map for Adventure Mode" — Nintendo, Individual Packs, Zelda.com (web archive), retrieved November 30, 2021.
- "This new version brings every map, character, and mission from both the Wii U game and the Nintendo 3DS game together, including all the original premium downloadable content." — Nintendo, Nintendo Direct Mini 1.11.2018, Youtube.com (video), published January 11, 2018, retrieved January 11, 2018.
- "An Engine Power is affecting the entire Grand Travels Map!" — N/A (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "Captain and Engine Powers will last for a limited amount of time. The powers' duration counters will decrease by one after each battle. When a counter reaches zero, the power will fade. Even if the battle you're fighting doesn't exactly benefit from the current power, the counter will still decrease, so use the items wisely! Captain and Engine Powers cannot override other Captain or Engine Powers. Once the power takes effect, it will remain in effect until the duration counter reaches zero." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "On map squares with the Linebeck Trading Company, you can swap one Item Card for food." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "We have a deal!
I'll trade you some food for that Item Card!" — Linebeck Trading Company (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "The Linebeck Trading Company disappears from the square after just a single trade but will pop up again after a certain number of battles." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)
- "The Linebeck Trading Company will occasionally hold a Two-for-One Sale. During these promotions, trading an Item Card will get you double the usual amount of food in return." — Tutorial (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)