Location and Uses
Goht is the masked mechanical monster Boss of Snowhead Temple. When Link cleanses the Snowhead Temple for the first time and acquires Goht's Remains, the second Guardian Deity is freed and meets Link in the Chamber of Giants, where it reveals the Giants' nature as protective gods. The Remains allow Link to Warp directly to the Boss room from the Temple's entrance. In Majora's Mask 3D, Goht's Remains are not required for this; simply challenging Goht once will activate the Portal so Link can try again without having to go back through the Dungeon.
Goht's Remains are worn by one of the Moon Children. They can also be seen hanging on one of the walls of the Boss chamber inside the Moon during the battle against Majora's Mask. The Remains eventually detach from the wall and attack Link by shooting energy at him. They can be destroyed with any weapon.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ゴートの亡骸 (Gōto no Nakigara)||Same as English.|
|FrenchEU||Restes de Rhork||Rhork's Remains|
|German||Gohts Vermächtnis||Goht's Legacy|
|Italian||Spoglie di Goht (MM3D)||Same as English.|
|SpanishEU||Restos de Goht||Same as English.|
Bombers' Notebook portrait of a Moon Child wearing Goht's Remains from Majora's Mask 3D
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 125
- "Goht's Remains: The remains of the boss in Snowhead Temple." — Inventory (Majora's Mask)
- "You seized Goht's Remains! In doing so, you've freed the innocent spirit that was imprisoned within this dark mask." — N/A (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "W-What exactly are all of you? "Guardians." Guardians? So... You're protective gods? That's why you're in the temples... But...why are the protective gods...? No, wait! Are you listening to me? Hey! Wait..." — Tatl (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "Ye who hold my remains... Return to the appointed place to face me..." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
|Masks in Majora's Mask|