Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
- 1 Features and Overview
- 1.1 Breath of the Wild
- 1.1.1 Creatures
- 1.1.2 Materials
- 1.1.3 Equipment
- 1.1.4 Arrow Specialty Shop
- 1.1.5 Fashion Passion
- 1.1.6 Hotel Oasis
- 1.1.7 Lorn's Fruit Stand
- 1.1.8 Starlight Memories
- 1.1.9 Sand-Seal Rental Shop Northwest Booth
- 1.1.10 Sand-Seal Rental Shop Southeast Booth
- 1.1.11 The Noble Canteen
- 1.1.12 Ardin's General Store
- 1.1.13 Estan's General Store
- 1.1.14 Spera's General Store
- 1.1 Breath of the Wild
- 2 Other Appearances
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 5 References
Features and Overview
Breath of the Wild
Gerudo Town is the main settlement of the Gerudo Desert and consequently the Gerudo people. Only women are allowed to enter the Town. If Link tries to enter Gerudo Town, the guards will not let him. Link must complete the "Forbidden City Entry" Main Quest before he can get inside the Town. This Quest allows Link to enter Gerudo Town by disguising himself as a woman while wearing the Gerudo Set. Once inside, Link can meet with Riju, chief of the Gerudo, in her palace to begin the Divine Beast Vah Naboris" Main Quest. Gerudo Town also contains several Shrine Quests and Side Quests, including "The Silent Swordswomen", "The Seven Heroines", "Medicinal Molduga", "The Mystery Polluter", "Tools of the Trade", "The Search for Barta", and "The Secret Club's Secret". Link can receive the legendary Thunder Helm from Riju by completing the Side Quest "The Thunder Helm". At certain times, there is a class being taught by Ashai. Traysi can be found in various places throughout the Town.
Link is not harmed by Heat while inside Gerudo Town. The Daqo Chisay Shrine resides right outside Gerudo Town's walls. Gerudo Town also houses a Goddess Statue near the Southeast Gate. Link can wear Sand Boots or Snow Boots instead of the Gerudo Sirwal in Gerudo Town. He can also wear the Thunder Helm instead of the Gerudo Veil. The Gerudo soldiers will throw Link out if he removes any piece of his Gerudo outfit, Thunder Helm, Sand Boots or Snow Boots.
Arrow Specialty Shop
- Main article: Arrow Specialty Shop
The Arrow Specialty Shop is a small Arrow-based General Store managed by Danda. Danda sells Arrows, Fire Arrows, Ice Arrows, Shock Arrows, and Bomb Arrows. At night, Danda's granddaughters, Kalani and Makure sleep there.
- Main article: Fashion Passion
Fashion Passion is an Armor Shop managed by Saula that sells the Gerudo Set. The Gerudo Set is sold at a total of 540 Rupees, which is 60 Rupees cheaper than what Vilia sold them to Link for. The Gerudo Set here is also white, as opposed to the undyed variation that Vilia sells to Link. Saula always comments on Link's Gerudo Top, as that is the only bit of Clothing he always wears in Gerudo Town; the Gerudo Sirwal can be replaced with Snow Boots or Sand Boots, and the Gerudo Veil can be replaced with the Thunder Helm, should Link have obtained them. Behind the stands is a curtain that cannot be passed through due to Saula denying entry; it leads to the Gerudo Secret Club, but Saula advises that fellow members should use the side door.
- Main article: Hotel Oasis
Hotel Oasis is an Inn managed by Romah and advertised by Olu. Romah offers an 80 Rupee spa plan that will give Link a temporary full Stamina wheel and three temporary Hearts, as well as a regular bed for 20 Rupees that restores all of Link's Hearts.
Lorn's Fruit Stand
- Main article: Lorn's Fruit Stand
Lorn's Fruit Stand is a small General Store in Gerudo Town managed by Lorn. At night, Lorn's daughter Dalia sleeps here. Emri, a fellow fruit merchant, competes with Lorn, whether Lorn knows it or not.
- Main article: Starlight Memories
Starlight Memories is a Jewelry Shop managed by Isha and Cara. Customers must bring the necessary Materials to craft the accessory they want. Link cannot access the Shop until he completes the "Tools of the Trade" Side Quest.
Sand-Seal Rental Shop Northwest Booth
- Main article: Sand-Seal Rental Shop Northwest Booth
The Sand-Seal Rental Shop Northwest Booth is run by Kohm. It costs 20 Rupees to rent a Sand Seal or 50 Rupees if Link does not have a Shield, which will have him obtain a Wooden Shield. Sand Seal allow Link to quickly traverse the Gerudo Desert.
Sand-Seal Rental Shop Southeast Booth
- Main article: Sand-Seal Rental Shop Southeast Booth
The Sand-Seal Rental Shop Southeast Booth is run by Frelly. It costs 20 Rupees to rent a Sand Seal or 50 Rupees if Link does not have a Shield, which will have him obtain a Wooden Shield. Sand Seal allow Link to quickly traverse the Gerudo Desert.
The Noble Canteen
- Main article: The Noble Canteen
The Noble Canteen is a bar managed by Furosa. Furosa serves the Noble Pursuit, a drink needed to complete "The Perfect Drink" Side Quest. After the Main Quest "Divine Beast Vah Naboris" is complete, there are seven full-time residents. Deltan can be found hunched over a table, sobbing. Pokki is found chatting to Furosa, and Konora is on a seat parallel to the one Sumati and Yaido are sat on. Pyra, Sumati and Yaido can also be found inside here, talking about a password. They stop talking about it as soon as they notice that Link is listening. After Link accesses the Gerudo Secret Club, they instead talk about Perda's search for the Lover's Pond. At night it is more lively, as is mentioned by Pearle; Pritana can be found there before going to Nali's house, intoxicated. Nellie gets up in the evening and goes to get a drink to "wake her up", and the Hylian Jules is found stood against a wall, drinking from a large cup.
Ardin's General Store
Ardin's General Store is a Mushroom Shop in Gerudo Town managed by Ardin. The Gerudo keep their skin beautiful with the Mushrooms that she sells. When Link buys her entire stock, she claims to be selling Mushrooms that only the beautiful can see, which seems to trick Jules, but not Nellie. Should Link speak to Nellie and say he can see them, she'll claim she's sure she would have been able to seen them when she was younger. If Link says he can't see them, Nellie will comment that if someone as pretty as Link can't see them, Ardin must be making up another lie, and says she makes up some weird ones.
Wares and Pricing
|The cap of this mushroom is very hard. Use it when cooking to prepare a dish that increases your defense.||20 Rupees|
|This mushroom is known for the natural slice in its cap. Eating it fosters your competitive spirit. Use it when cooking to prepare a dish that will increase your strength.||20 Rupees|
|A bright red mushroom that grows in hot climates. Imbued with the power of heat, they can be used to cook dishes that will allow you endure the bitter cold.||16 Rupees|
|This mushroom grows wild in the Gerudo region. The cap is naturally insulated, so when used in cooking, it will offer protection against electricity.||16 Rupees|
|Often found at the base of pine trees in cold climates, these mushrooms are cool to the touch and can be used to cook dishes that allow you to stay cool even in arid regions.||16 Rupees|
Estan's General Store
Estan's General Store is a butcher Shop in Gerudo Town managed by Estan. According to Maike in Kara Kara Bazaar, who also runs a butcheresque Shop, Estan is her little sister. The Rito Frita is always standing by the Shop, wishing that they sold poultry.
Wares and Pricing
|Raw meat cooked over an open flame. Cooking it has increased its flavor and the number of hearts it provides.||30 Rupees|
Seared Prime Steak
|Raw prime meat cooked over an open flame. The outside is perfectly browned, while the inside is mouthwateringly juicy.||58 Rupees|
Seared Gourmet Steak
|The highest quality raw gourmet meat, just kissed by an open flame. No additional seasonings have been added, which lets the natural flavor of the meat really shine.||140 Rupees|
Spera's General Store
Wares and Pricing
|Crystalized salt from the ancient sea commonly used to season meals. Cannot be eaten in this form.||12 Rupees|
|This grain is cultivated extensively on the Tabantha Plains. It's ground finely with a millstone to be used in cooking. Use it to make things such as stews and breads.||12 Rupees|
|This grain is a favorite among residents of Kakariko Village. It's grown in regions with a lot of water and is quite versatile. Used as an ingredient in things like risotto and rice balls.||12 Rupees|
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
- In the palace in Breath of the Wild, Riju's throne and the stone tablets to the left and right of it have Gerudo words inscribed on them. When deciphered, the throne reads, "A RESILIENT DESERT FLOWER, FACING THE SUN'S GAZE, GERUDO GROWS BRILLIANT, WHILE OTHERS". The tablet to the left reads, "WE STAND VIGILANT, IN THE DESERT SUN WE ARE BRILLIANT, OVER EVERYONE". The tablet to the right reads, "VIGILANT IN THE SUN GROWING BRILLIANT GERUDO NEVER OUTDONE". In addition, the pedestal that displays the Thunder Helm reads, "BRILLIANT IN THE SUN".
- "Gerudo Town" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "They only let women into that town...And to think we came all the way out here..." — Robsten (Breath of the Wild)
- "Freeze! Where do you think you're going?! Not into town—that's for sure! No voe allowed. Off with you!" — Dorrah (Breath of the Wild)
- "You stand before Lady Riju, chief of the Gerudo! Declare your business, but come no closer!" — Buliara (Breath of the Wild)
- "As you can see, this is an arrow specialty shop." — Danda (Breath of the Wild)
- "What do you think? Do you want to buy them for...600 rupees?" — Vilia (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oooh, that Gerudo top looks really good on you..." — Saula (Breath of the Wild)
- "Ah, um, that doorway isn't for customers, actually..." — Saula (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you're a member, please head around to the door on the side." — Saula (Breath of the Wild)
- "Huh? Oh, vasaaq... I've got plenty of hydromelons... I bet more than you'll find in Gerudo Town. Why not buy a bunch while you're here?" — Emri (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, I was going to tell you... I finally got my hands on the password for you-know-where." — Yaido (Breath of the Wild)
- "You!! Did you really think we wouldn't see you standing there, listening to our conversation?!" — Sumati (Breath of the Wild)
- "Just between us... The Gerudo keep their skin so beautiful thanks to the mushrooms that grow here." — Ardin (Breath of the Wild)
- "My little sister runs a butcher shop over in Gerudo Town." — Maike (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, but if it was poultry...and cooked as well as this is...I don't know how I'd ever stop!" — Frita (Breath of the Wild)