|Gerudo Canyon Stable|
Features and Overview
Gerudo Canyon Stable is a Stable located at the end of Gerudo Canyon in the Gerudo Highlands. The Gerudo Canyon Stable is managed by Piaffe. The Kay Noh Shrine sits next to it. To the west of the Stable is the Gerudo Desert Gateway, the main entrance to the Gerudo Desert. Like most Stables, Beedle and Kass can be found here. Maypin will travel to and from the Stable with his Donkey. Other characters that can be found at the Stable are Lukan, Calisa, Gartan, Pirou and Sesami. Pirou is an old man who feels out of energy without Rushrooms. Link can speak to him to receive the "Rushroom Rush!" Side Quest. Sesami can be found at this Stable talking about how he was separated from his friends when some monsters ambushed them at the Koukot Plateau Path. By speaking to him, Link receives the "Missing in Action" Side Quest.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ゲルドキャニオン馬宿 (Gerudo Kyanion Umayado)||Gerudo Canyon Stable|
|SpanishLA||Rancho del cañón||Canyon Ranch|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Gerudo Canyon Stable" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Now I can barely drag these bones off the ground without those rushrooms." — Pirou (Breath of the Wild)
- "We were all walking together when some monsters suddenly jumped us near the Koukot Plateau path." — Sesami (Breath of the Wild)
- "I thought my friends were right behind me, but when I turned around, they were nowhere to be found." — Sesami (Breath of the Wild)
- "Rancho del cañón" — Map (Breath of the Wild)