Location and Uses
Food Offerings are a type of puzzle that conceals a hidden Korok. To solve them, Link must place the Item present in other nearby Food Offerings spots into an empty one. Doing so will cause a Korok to appear and give Link a Korok Seed.
A total of one Offering Spot can be found in Akkala.
- Near Dah Hesho Shrine
A total of six Offering Spots can be found in Central Hyrule.
- Mount Daphnes
- West of the Bottomless Swamp
- Castle Town Prison
- In the West Passage under Hyrule Castle
A total of one Offering Spot can be found in Faron.
- On the west end of the Parache Plains
A total of five Offering Spots can be found in Gerudo.
- On the cliffs overlooking Karusa Valley (×5)
A total of four Offering Spots can be found in Hebra
- North of Warbler's Nest
A total of one Offering Spot can be found in Lanayru
- On a hill above the Lanayru Road - West Gate
A total of 10 Offering Spots can be found in Necluda.
- North of the Dueling Peaks
- On top of the southern Dueling Peak
- Kakariko Village, near Impa's House
- In a cove on the eastern end of Telta Lake
- West of Rassla Lake
- On the western end of Ubota Point
- On a ledge south of Kamah Plateau
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Cube Pattern
- Flower Trail
- Horse Hurdle
- Leaves with Fairy Dust
- Natural Hiding Spot
- Rock Pattern
- Tree Pattern
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild — The Complete Official Guide (Piggyback) (Expanded Edition, 2018) pg. 331
- Creating a Champion pg. 335
- "Yahaha! You found me!" — Korok (Breath of the Wild)