- Not to be confused with Wallmaster.
Ocarina of Time
Floormasters hover over the ground and glow green before attacking in Ocarina of Time. A single Sword swipe will split Floormasters into three miniature hands that will regenerate into the main figure if given enough time. These small hands tend to grab hold of Link's neck, providing an opportunity for the others to jump on and deal auxiliary damage. Occasionally these enemies may also be invisible, requiring use of the Lens of Truth to see them.
Oracle of Seasons
Floormasters appear in the Gnarled Root Dungeon, Poison Moth's Lair, Ancient Ruins, and Onox's Castle in Oracle of Seasons. They appear from walls and take Link back to the beginning of their respective Dungeons.
Oracle of Ages
The Wind Waker
|Floormaster (Figurine from The Wind Waker)|
|Habitat: Forsaken Fortress|
Personality: Surprisingly lonely
These creatures use their long hands to grab their victims, which they then yank into another room. They occasionally grab nearby vases and throw them.
Floormasters will rise from the ground and try to grab Link in The Wind Waker. If the Floormaster succeeds, Link will be pulled to the beginning of the Dungeon. Link can defeat Floormasters by hitting them with his Sword, or by freezing them with Ice Arrows and subsequently smashing them with the Skull Hammer. Floormasters will pick up Vases, chairs, and other objects nearby to use as projectiles against Link, given he is within the foe's range.
Four Swords Adventures
The Minish Cap
|Floor Master (Figurine from The Minish Cap)|
|Appears in dungeons.|
If these guys grab you, they'll send
you back to the start of the dungeon.
Watch out when he attacks with others.
Floormasters appear in the Palace of Winds and Dark Hyrule Castle in The Minish Cap. Unlike their Wallmaster counterparts, they are always visible in rooms. If a Floormaster touches Link, it will not deal any damage, but will return him to the beginning of the Dungeon.
- The Floormasters of The Wind Waker are the only kind that do not drag Link all the way back to the beginning of a Dungeon when grabbed. They instead take him a short distance back, or to the beginning of the room in question.
- Some of the sounds Floormasters make in The Wind Waker were recycled from Majora.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||フロアマスター (Furoamasutā) (OoT)||Same as English.|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
A Floormaster preparing to attack from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 177 (OoT | OoT3D | MM | MM3D | OoS | OoA | TWW | TWWHD | FSA | TMC)
- "Floor Master" — Figurine (The Minish Cap)
- Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Shogakukan) pg. 145