- This page is about the Mini-Game. For the place of the same name, see Flight Range.
|Flight Range (Mini-Game)|
Location and Rules
The Flight Range Mini-Game becomes available after Link frees the Divine Beast Vah Medoh. If Link speaks to Teba in Rito Village, he will take his son, Tulin, to the Flight Range now that Teba's wounds have healed. Before leaving, Tulin will ask Link to play with them at the Flight Range. At the Flight Range, Teba will mention that he is training Tulin again and asks Link to show Tulin how Link handles a Bow, noting that it could set example for Tulin. When Link speaks to Tulin, Tulin wants to know if Teba's claim that Link is great with a Bow is true. Whether Link confirms or downplays his skill, Tulin will tell Link to show his skill to Tulin. Tulin explains that he will count down while Link tries to break as many Targets as he can and Tulin will give Link a prize if he breaks a lot of Targets.
The objective to break as many of the 20 Targets scattered across the chasm walls and the spire in the Flight Range as possible within 30 seconds. Time will slow down when Link aims his bow and like in Deer Hunting, Link must supply his own Bows and Arrows. The game will end if time runs out, Link falls too far down the chasm, Link tells Tulin that he's quitting or Link breaks all of the Targets. Tulin will then comment on Link's performance. If Link breaks less than five Targets, Tulin will be unimpressed and ask Link to show him something cooler next time. Tulin will note Link had some trouble but that Tulin still learned a lot and give Link a Red Rupee, valued at 20 Rupees, as thanks if Link breaks between five and nine Targets. Tulin will give Link a Purple Rupee, valued at 50 Rupees, if between 10 and 15 Targets are broken. If Link manages to break between 15 and 19 Targets, Tulin will be impressed and says he'll remember Link's technique when he practices before giving Link a Silver Rupee, worth 100 Rupees. Tulin will call Link amazing and comment on how time seemed to stop when Link fired his Bow and give Link a Gold Rupee, valued at 300 Rupees, if Link breaks all 20 Targets.
- "Flight Range" (Breath of the Wild The Complete Official Guide (Piggyback) pg. 332)
- "My wounds are just about healed, so I guess it's time to take Tulin to the Flight Range. I'm hoping Tulin grows up to be a distinguished warrior like Master Revali." — Teba (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey, guy!
Come play with us at the Flight Range sometime!" — Tulin (Breath of the Wild)
- "It's you... Haven't seen you in a while. Now that Medoh's calmed down, I've started training Tulin again. If you have the time, would you mind showing Tulin how you handle a bow?" — Teba (Breath of the Wild)
- "Show Tulin how you handle a bow. It could set a good example for him." — Teba (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hey! Hey, Link! [Hey, Tulin!] You're Link, right? My dad told me about you! Also, he said you're REAL good with a bow! Is that true?" — Tulin (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Of course!] Wow! That's so neat! You gotta show me!" — Tulin (Breath of the Wild)
- "[I'm all right.] Nuh-uh! Dad said you were great, and Dad never lies, so it must be true! Come on, show me!" — Tulin (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'll count down, and you'll break all the targets before time's up! When you break a bunch, I'll give you a prize!" — Tulin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Time's up! Come back!" — Tulin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Uh-oh, you went too far! Come back real quick!" — Tulin (Breath of the Wild)
- "What's wrong? Are you quitting?! [Yes.] Is that really all you got?" — Tulin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oooooh! Look at that!" — Tulin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Huh? Um...what was such a big deal about that? Next time, make sure you show me something a lot cooler, OK?" — Tulin (Breath of the Wild)
- "You had some trouble, but that's OK. I have trouble too sometimes. I still learned a lot watching you! Oh, Dad told me to give you this to thank you. Come back and show me more anytime!" — Tulin (Breath of the Wild)
- "That was nifty, Link! Oh, Dad told me to give you this to thank you. Come back and try again anytime!" — Tulin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Yaaay! I knew you could do it, Link! I'll remember the way you shoot when I practice! Oh, Dad told me to give you this to thank you. Come back to show me your neat tricks again anytime!" — Tulin (Breath of the Wild)
- "You're amazing, Link! When you fired your bow, it was like time stopped! Oh, Dad told me to give you this to thank you." — Tulin (Breath of the Wild)