|Fireproof Lizard Roundup|
At the Southern Mine, Link can encounter Kima, who remarks that he showed up at the right time. Kima goes on to explain that he just returned from Goron City, but he forgot to pick up souvenirs. Now, he is scouring the Southern Mine for Fireproof Lizards, though he is having difficulty catching them due to fast they are. If Link can catch him 10 Fireproof Lizards, Kima promises to give him some Fireproof Armor. When Link accepts, Kima thanks him and suggests searching the area around them. This begins the Side Quest
Fireproof Lizards are plentiful in the Southern Mine. They can be found basking on their own or by lifting up rocks. The Sheikah Sensor can also help Link locate nearby Fireproof Lizards.
Kima notices that Link seems disappointed. When he realizes that Link wanted his Flamebreaker Helm, he says it is too expensive to lend out and he should buy his own in Goron City. He gives Link directions, guiding him north on the trail. Kima then states it is always handy to have spare souvenirs.
From there on, Kima will offer to pay 20 Rupees every time Link brings him three Fireproof Lizards. He expresses a desire to use them to make Fireproof Elixirs. Once he is done talking, the Side Quest will be completed.
|1||Kima at the Southern Mine has asked you to catch ten of the fireproof lizards found on Death Mountain near the Southern Mine.|
Go get 10 fireproof lizards, and take them to Kima.
|Complete||As thanks for the 10 fireproof lizards, Kima gave you his flamebreaker armor!|
Not only that, but Kima will pay you 20 rupees for every three fireproof lizards you bring him.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Fireproof Lizard Roundup
Southern Mine" — Adventure Log (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, hey! Perfect!
You showed up at just the right time." — Kima (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm on my way back from Goron City but forgot to buy souvenirs." — Kima (Breath of the Wild)
- "I wanted to capture some of those fireproof lizards that live here on Death Mountain, but those suckers are quick." — Kima (Breath of the Wild)
- "Say, you look pretty speedy. I bet you could catch a ton! If you bring me 10, I'll even give you some heat-resistant armor. So what do you say, buddy? Help a pal out of a jam by capturing me some fireproof lizards?" — Kima (Breath of the Wild)
- "[Leave it to me!] Great! Thanks, buddy! Just 10 fireproof lizards should be enough. You can probably find some right around here!" — Kima (Breath of the Wild)
- "Wow, look at all them fireproof lizards! You actually managed to chase down 10 of those suckers?!" — Kima (Breath of the Wild)
- "Well, a deal's a deal. Hand them over and I'll give you this heat-resistant armor." — Kima (Breath of the Wild)
- "Thanks, buddy! Here, take this." — Kima (Breath of the Wild)
- "...Hmm? Something the matter, buddy?" — Kima (Breath of the Wild)
- "My helmet? Sorry, it ain't for lending! It's too expensive for that. You can buy your own in Goron City." — Kima (Breath of the Wild)
- "To get to Goron City, head north from here. It's the fifth stop up the trail." — Kima (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm sure you'd agree, buddy, that it's always handy to have some spare souvenirs on hand." — Kima (Breath of the Wild)
- "So if you come across any more fireproof lizards, I'll buy them off you at 20 rupees for three." — Kima (Breath of the Wild)
- "And if I get my hands on some fireproof lizards and some monster parts... I can make some fireproof elixirs to boot!" — Kima (Breath of the Wild)