|Era(s)||Era of the Wilds|
|Value||Breath of the Wild|
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
12 Rupees (when sold to Monda)
|Special Characteristic(s)||Flame Guard|
Making Gray Dye
Location and Uses
Breath of the Wild
Hyrule Compendium Entry
Fireproof Lizards can be found in hotter regions of Hyrule Kingdom, particularly Death Mountain and the nearby Eldin Canyon. They can be combined with Monster Parts in a Cooking Pot to make a Fireproof Elixir, which will provide Link with temporary Flame Guard when consumed. The Kochi Dye Shop also accepts Fireproof Lizards as an ingredient for Gray Dye.
If Link speaks to Kima at the Southern Mine, he will explain that he's returning from Goron City and forgot to buy a souvenir. He says that he wants some Fireproof Lizards and offers Link heat-resistant armor if he can catch ten. As a reward, Kima will give Link the Flamebreaker Armor. Afterwards, Link can deliver three Fireproof Lizards to Kima for twenty Rupees.
One Fireproof Lizard and two Moblin Horns are needed to upgrade each piece of the Fireproof Armor set to its first tier at a Great Fairy Fountain. In addition, three Fireproof Lizards and four Moblin Fangs can be used to upgrade each piece of the set to its second tier.
- Total for Fireproof Armor: 12 (1, 3, 0, 0) x3
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Fireproof Lizard
This rare lizard can only be found in the Eldin region. Its scales have heat-resistant properties, so when cooked with monster parts, it produces a heat-resistance elixir." — Inventory (Breath of the Wild)
- "Fireproof Lizard
This rare lizard can only be found in the Eldin region. Its scales have heat-resistant properties." — Spoils (Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)
- "I'm on my way back from Goron City but forgot to buy souvenirs." — Kima (Breath of the Wild)
- "I wanted to capture some of those fireproof lizards that live here on Death Mountain, but those suckers are quick." — Kima (Breath of the Wild)
- "Say, you look pretty speedy. I bet you could catch a ton! If you bring me 10, I'll even give you some heat-resistant armor." — Kima (Breath of the Wild)
- "So if you come across any more fireproof lizards, I'll buy them off you at 20 rupees for three." — Kima (Breath of the Wild)