|Festari (Figurine from The Minish Cap)|
|A Minish living in Minish Village. He|
speaks some human languages. He sees
that Link is human with one look.
He's a bit of a human enthusiast.
Festari is a Forest Picori who guards the entrance to Deepwood Shrine from his abbey in the northern section of Minish Village. He is the only Forest Picori who speaks Human languages; however, it is unknown if he is the only Minish that can do so. Festari directs Link to the location of the Jabber Nut, an item that allows Link to speak and understand the Picori Language. After Link finds and eats the Jabber Nut, Festari directs him to speak to the Minish elder, Gentari. After Link speaks with Gentari, Festari will move aside and allow him access to Deepwood Shrine, warning him about the monsters inside. After Link obtains the Earth Element from Deepwood Shrine, Festari expresses his amazement at Link's success.
The Minish Cap (Himekawa)
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||しさいフェスタ (Shisai Fesuta)|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 270 (TMC)
- "A Minish living in Minish Village. He speaks some human languages. He sees that Link is human with one look. He’s a bit of a human enthusiast." — Festari (The Minish Cap)
- "My name is Festari. I watch the abbey, as well as the shrine to the north." — Festari (The Minish Cap)
- "Sorry, but I know little about swords. I'm sure the elder can help you." — Festari (The Minish Cap)
- "You wish to go to the shrine? Very well. This way... Vile beasts have settled in recently. Be careful: it is quite dangerous." — Festari (The Minish Cap)
- "You retrieved the Earth Element from that fiend-infested shrine? Incredible! Humans are amazing creatures. The elder is sure to be amazed, too." — Festari (The Minish Cap)
- "You want to fuse Kinstones? Sure, bring it on!" — Festari (The Minish Cap)
- Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (Shogakukan) pg. 145
- Encyclopedia (TOKYOPOP) pg. 270
- Encyclopedia (Magazzini Salani) pg. 270
- Encyclopedia (Norma Editorial) pg. 270