Farore's Flame is kept within the Ancient Cistern in the Faron Province. It doubles the damage dealt by the Goddess Sword. Once Link acquires it, the Goddess Sword is transformed into the Goddess Longsword.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Tempered by Farore's Flame, this blade's edge is exquisitely sharp." — N/A (Skyward Sword)
- "The Surface is divided into three regions. Each region is named after one of the dragons, Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru, who protect the Sacred Flames." (Hyrule Historia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 74)
- "All the while, Link continued with his task of tempering the Goddess Sword in the Sacred Flames of the Golden Goddesses. Imbued with the immense, sacred power of the Force, the Goddess Sword was transformed into the Master Sword." (Hyrule Historia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 75)
- "Ah, sorry to disappoint you, boy, but for now your sword lacks the power necessary to awaken the gate. First, you and your sword must grow together." — Impa (Skyward Sword)
- "The sacred flames are three in number. To obtain them, you must also earn relics known as the three sacred gifts. For each trial you overcome, you shall be blessed with one of the gifts..." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- "The flames of Farore have improved your sword, making it longer and sharp enough to do twice as much damage!" — N/A (Skyward Sword)