Location and Uses
Ocarina of Time
The Fairy Ocarina is given to Link by Saria when he first leaves Kokiri Forest. Link uses this item, as well as the Ocarina of Time later on, to solve various puzzles and get past obstacles in the game with the usage of music. The Fairy Ocarina is only used for the duration of the initial child stage of the game. It is later replaced by the Ocarina of Time when Princess Zelda is seen fleeing Hyrule Castle with Impa after Link collects all three Spiritual Stones. Its musical range is the same as the Ocarina of Time's range.
- In pre-release screenshots of Ocarina of Time, Link can be seen with the Fairy Ocarina equipped as an adult. The Fairy Ocarina can also be seen in early screenshots of Majora's Mask and still exists in the game's code. It can be placed into Link's inventory and when used, it acts like when using the Pictograph Box.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||妖精のオカリナ (Yōsei no Okarina) (OoT)||Same as English.|
|German||Feen-Okarina (HWDE)||Same as English.|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 122 (OoT)
- "Oh, you're leaving... I always knew that one day, this day would come. I've always known we're so different, and I'm not sad, because you have a lot ahead of you. I want you to take this. Don't forget me." — Saria (Ocarina of Time)
- Nintendo Official Guidebook—The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Shogakukan) pg. 153
- "Feen-Okarina" — Smithy (Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition)