|Extremely High-Class Bone-China Vase|
Location and Uses
The Extremely High-Class Bone-China Vases are a set of Vases collected by Mila's Father. They are said to be the "kind of vase one wants to break as soon as one catches sight of them." Eight of his Vases are displayed on the first floor of the Auction House. If Link breaks one, Mila's Father will call him a weasel but will let him off with a warning. Subsequent incidents will result in his being forced to compensate Mila's Father 10 Rupees for each one he damages before he can leave, followed by an explanation of his guilt caused by his "destructive tomfoolery" and a dismissal from the House. If Link doesn't have the means to pay, Mila's Father will be outraged and forcefully remove him from the premises. The Vases will be replaced before Link returns to the Auction House.
When ownership of the House passes to Maggie's Father, Link can destroy the Extremely High-Class Bone-China Vases without any fear of consequences, as he doesn't seem to care about the Vases.
Mrs. Marie was apparently also fond of these Vases, as she keeps four at her Private Oasis. When the Cabana Deed passes to Link, he can enter the Private Oasis and break the Vases, which contain many Rupees. The Extremely High-Class Bone-China Vases will be replaced after Link breaks them, presumably by the Oasis Butler, but their monetary contents will not.
- Despite the supposed high value of the Extremely High-Class Bone-China Vases, Link is charged the same amount of Rupees to replace the Vases belonging to Sue-Belle should he break them.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||高級品クタニ焼きのツボ (Koukyūhin Kutaniyaki no Tsubo)||High Class Kutani Ware Vases|
- "Those happen to be extremely high-class bone-china vases that run a minimum of 10 Rupees each!" — Mila's Father (The Wind Waker)
- "His hobby was once collecting expensive vases, but unfortunately, they were the kind of vase one wants to break as soon as one catches sight of them." — Figurine (The Wind Waker)
- "You little WEASEL!!! Well, thank you SO much for coming into my home and breaking my high-priced vases! ...If you break any more, I assure you that I shall not let it go lightly! No, sir! Not at all! I shall require compensation!" — Mila's Father (The Wind Waker)
- "Wait just one moment! Do you think you can just break someone's vases and leave without paying for them? I must chortle at your naivete! Ho ho! Those happen to be extremely high-class bone-china vases that run a minimum of 10 Rupees each! Most assuredly, I shall now accept compensation for them! Let me see now... That comes to a total of... X Rupees! I shall accept your payment!" — Mila's Father (The Wind Waker)
- "...When you break someone else's vases, it's only natural that you compensate them for the loss! You, my boy, are in the wrong because of your destructive tomfoolery! And now, because of you, I'm going to be even richer...and I was quite rich before! The world is a cruel place, isn't it? Don't stand around looking like you've been swindled... Be on your way!" — Mila's Father (The Wind Waker)
- "...What's this nonsense?! Why, this is ridiculous! You don't have enough money! Be on your way!" — Mila's Father (The Wind Waker)
- "Hrrrgh! Of all the cheekiness! I can't BELIEVE you'd go around breaking people's vases when you so clearly lack the money to pay for them! Such rudeness!" — Mila's Father (The Wind Waker)