Evan is the pianist, songwriter, and leader of the Zora band The Indigo-Go's. When Lulu, the singer of the band, loses her voice due to her eggs, she goes to see Evan about it. He recommends her that she take the eggs to the Marine Research Lab to have them checked. However, when he finds out that Lulu's eggs were stolen by the Gerudo Pirates, he charges Mikau, the guitarist, with the task of retrieving them from the thieving women, since getting those eggs back are the only way to restore Lulu's voice. Furthermore, he informs the guitarist where he can find empty Bottles and recommends going to talk to the Beaver Bros. atop the Waterfall Rapids before heading to the Pirates' Fortress to recover the eggs. Evan decides to keep Lulu's problem a secret from the rest of the band members so as to not crush their hopes of performing on the day of the Carnival of Time.
Evan gets upset when he learns that Mikau and Japas are writing music on their own and refuses to hear anything they have composed together. However, if Link enters his room and plays him the song that Mikau and Japas composed, he will gladly use it for The Indigo-Go's next show and award the young hero with a Piece of Heart. This is the same song that is played during the Band Rehearsal as well as their eventual performance in the Carnival of Time.
Evan plays the ending theme from The Legend of Zelda upon entering his room. He is last seen during the ending credits where he and the rest of the band members are performing at the Milk Bar for the carnival.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 244
- "This is the room of Evan, the leader of the Zora Band, The Indigo-Go's." — Zora (Majora's Mask)
- "They've got Evan, the keyboard king..." — Zora (Majora's Mask)
- "Were you guys secretly writing a song behind my back again? Isn't songwriting the job of the bandleader? What, you're not happy with my songs?" — Evan (Majora's Mask)
- "It has been two days since I have lost my voice. I don't want Mikau to know, so I talked to Evan about it. He recommended that I take the eggs to the Marine Research Lab to have them checked. I think I will take them right away." — Lulu (Majora's Mask)
- "...Mikau! We need those eggs safe so Lulu can get her voice back." — Evan (Majora's Mask)
- "Anyway, Mikau, did you get an empty bottle that you can use to carry the eggs in? One bottle can only hold one egg, so you can never have too many empty bottles. I told you that the beavers above the waterfall on the Zora Hall coast have empty bottles, right?" — Evan (Majora's Mask)
- "I'm still keeping Lulu's problem a secret from the other band members. They've all been looking forward to our Carnival of Time concert. And I can't tell them it's canceled 'cause Lulu can't sing, can I?" — Evan (Majora's Mask)
- "Huh? That song? Hmmm... It works, it works, it works! Not bad... That's a pretty good song I just made up! You've got a good sense of melody! We'll play my new song at our next show! Take this in thanks!" — Evan (Majora's Mask)
- Encyclopedia (Les Éditions Soleil) pg. 244