|Eldin Great Skeleton|
Features and Overview
The Eldin Great Skeleton is a giant skeletal landmark in the Eldin Mountains. The skeletal remains are of the extinct Leviathan. The remains consist of a flat skull and a ribcage that are partially buried underground. A small camp of monsters live beneath the skeleton. The Eldin Great Skeleton becomes a point of interest during the Side Quest "Leviathan Bones", where Link is sent by Akrah and his brothers to take pictures of the three Leviathan skeletal remains around Hyrule. Akrah requests a photo of the Eldin Great Skeleton.
A Korok can be found by lifting up a rock buried under a pile of leaves that is located within the skeleton's eyehole.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||オルディンの大化石 (Orudin no Dai Kaseki)||Orudin Great Fossil|
|SpanishLA||Gran fósil de Eldin||Eldin Great Fossil|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Eldin Great Skeleton" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "Leviathan (Volcano)" — Camera (Breath of the Wild)
- "But we do have a general idea of where such remains might be found... The Eldin Mountains in the northeast, the Hebra region in the northwest, and the Gerudo region in the southwest." — Akrah (Breath of the Wild)
- "I really need to see the leviathan bones from the Eldin region." — Akrah (Breath of the Wild)
- "Gran fósil de Eldin" — Map (Breath of the Wild)